guys, how do you store your KCCC?

It seems like the ingredients are all natural, so I was just wondering if there was a preservative or if it's supposed to be refrigerated. And yes, I am actually asking this question. haha

Comments

• rymorg2rymorg2 Posts: 2,571Registered Users
    I've always left mine out with no problems. The Vit. E and I believe the potassium sorbate too act as light preservatives.
    Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
    Low poo: looking
    COWash: Eden, cheapo condish, CJDF
    RO: varies
    Protein: CJCF or CJRM
    DT: CJHBDF, CJCR, DBPC
    LI: varies, usually KCKT
    Stylers: KCCC, CRNCM, UFDCM, Curls gel, ecostyler

Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
    Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oddityofwingsoddityofwings Posts: 1,261Registered Users
    Mine's been sitting out since I got it. It was mailed to me in the middle of the summer, and it's been sitting in the bathroom for the last two months with no problems. I believe I heard somewhere that [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] has a shelf life of 12 months stored at room temperature, but so does just about everything.
    3b/c. Fine, med-high porosity, normal elasticity. Hair loves oils in summer, protein in winter. Constantly battling the hard water monster.

Favourites:love5::
    CJ Curl Theory, Curl Rehab, Smoothing, Curl Fix, Daily Fix, CCCC, CIAB, CQ, SSCC, MC shampoo, Inecto Pure Coconut Oil, CP luscious curl creme (summer), DB Pumpkin Seed (summer), FD/MT, JCWDT, JCTS

American literature PhD student in the UK... :study:
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Mine is sitting under my bathroom sink. I refill a smaller squeeze bottle with enough to use on a regular basis, so I'm hoping the original jar will last longer since I'm not dipping fingers into it and exposing it to air on a daily basis.
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    In the 'fridge. I've been meaning to sell it for a while.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file