DiorShow Iconic mascara -- what do you think?

SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I have been using regular DiorShow mascara for years. Love it. Recently thought of trying the Iconic. Does anyone use this? What do you think?

I've been reading reviews on MUA; wanted to know if anyone here has tried/loved/hated this?

I know it's expensive, but I don't wear eyeshadow (just liner), so mascara is my splurge.
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!

Comments

• CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    Love this stuff, LOVE!
    2b/3a.
  • shorticurlzshorticurlz Posts: 1,056Registered Users
    I love Dior makeup, I have used the regular Dior Show stuff but I haven't tried this one. One thing I have found with Dior mascaras is that they seem to dry out quicker than other ones.
    Fine, very porous 3a
    Boycotting all brands owned by L'oreal
  • alisons79alisons79 Posts: 680Registered Users
    I love this stuff as well. The brush is great!
    3A/3B
    I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.
  • divamisstdivamisst Posts: 293Registered Users
    LOVE it! My sister gave me a Dior set for Christmas with the Iconic mascara, regular Diorshow, and the Diorshow Blackout...and all of them ROCK!!!!! But really, I think the Iconic mascara is totally worth it :thumbup:
    3b :hello2:
    co-wash: suave naturals coconut conditioner, DB pumpkin seed conditioner
    rinse out: garnier triple nutrition
    leave in: garnier triple nutrition, kckt
    stylers: HETT, AOMM, BRHG, AG Re:Coil, Jessicurl Rockin Ringlets, CJ Curl Fuel, HairVeda CoCasta Shikakai Oil, DB Natural Coils Curling Jelly, DB Coconut & Aloe Moisture Pudding, KCCC.....CHS Curl Keeper (doesn't seem to like the Iowa winter though LOL)
    want to try: EVERYTHING!! (you guys are turning me into a big-time PJ!)
  • PigletPiglet Posts: 1,451Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    divamisst wrote: »
    LOVE it! My sister gave me a Dior set for Christmas with the Iconic mascara, regular Diorshow, and the Diorshow Blackout...and all of them ROCK!!!!! But really, I think the Iconic mascara is totally worth it :thumbup:

Which Dior mascara do you think is best? What are the differences between them?

I have Dior Iconic. It's my first high end mascara. Before I've always used Max Factor and Maybelline before that (no that cruddy Great Lash though). At first I wasn't overwhelmed. It was good, but no better than my much cheaper Max Factor. Also, I need to get different eye make up remover because it's a sod to remove. However, I am changing my mind. I've noticed that it makes my lashes look very glossy. It also makes my eyes look brighter and shinier (in a good way) and my eye colour (which is blue) looks slightly different and prettier.
    Yes, my tail is naturally curly.
    No, it was NOT me who cried 'wee wee wee wee wee' all the way home.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file