Alert: Caucasian Male With Type 4 Hair

Sarcastic1Sarcastic1 Posts: 1Registered Users
The other day, when President Obama issued a state of emergency because of the swine flue, he also declared my hair to be in the same category. In accordance with the efficiency that our government is famous for, I am setting right to work to bring about change!

For the past 10 years, I've kept my type-4 hair relatively short, maybe a 3 or 4 guide on the buzzer. When it gets long, my hair is on the lower end of a group similar to Shia Leboufe or Ben Savage on ‘Boy Meets World.’ Currently, my friends are telling me to dress as Larry David for Halloween.

To maintain the jungle that my hair is quickly becoming, I use a conditioner that has curly on the bottle, a pick, and a brush with little balls on the ends of short plastic bristles situated on a bladder type base; spaced about a quarter of an inch apart. The more observant readers will have already realized that I am relatively novice in the area of hair care and welcome any, and all, suggestions.

It’s time to embrace my Jew-Fro, all I want is to make it manageable and decent looking. I want to do as much as possible myself, while also minimizing costs. Instructions should include product names, prices, available locations, and usage instructions. These instructions need to be detailed, down to the direction of brushing.

I thank you all in advance and look forward to the replies.

Comments

• Hakim NuraldinHakim Nuraldin Posts: 1,467Registered Users
    Sarcastic1 wrote: »
    The other day, when President Obama issued a state of emergency because of the swine flue, he also declared my hair to be in the same category. In accordance with the efficiency that our government is famous for, I am setting right to work to bring about change!

For the past 10 years, I've kept my type-4 hair relatively short, maybe a 3 or 4 guide on the buzzer. When it gets long, my hair is on the lower end of a group similar to Shia Leboufe or Ben Savage on ‘Boy Meets World.’ Currently, my friends are telling me to dress as Larry David for Halloween.

To maintain the jungle that my hair is quickly becoming, I use a conditioner that has curly on the bottle, a pick, and a brush with little balls on the ends of short plastic bristles situated on a bladder type base; spaced about a quarter of an inch apart. The more observant readers will have already realized that I am relatively novice in the area of hair care and welcome any, and all, suggestions.

It’s time to embrace my Jew-Fro, all I want is to make it manageable and decent looking. I want to do as much as possible myself, while also minimizing costs. Instructions should include product names, prices, available locations, and usage instructions. These instructions need to be detailed, down to the direction of brushing.

That sounds really hot.
  • sweetypiesweetypie Posts: 86Registered Users
    Sarcastic1 wrote: »

I've always loved this type of hair cut short.
    I think the simpler the better.
    I'm new too, so let's wait for the experts
    :wave: come in this way and help us out here
    :icon_smile:

4b
    BC May 2009
    less product is enough
  • lizzlebelizzlelizzlebelizzle Posts: 287Registered Users
    Are you brushing your hair when it's dry? That usually causes poofiness. Try to get your hair all detangled and nice while it's still wet in the shower with conditioner in, then rinse the conditioner out and scrunch the water out of your hair with a towel. Then let it airdry WITHOUT brushing. You might find that your hair is less puffy this way (if that's what you're going for).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file