Is Paula's Choice really that great? Worth the $$?

MutterbuttMutterbutt Posts: 59Registered Users
I have heard some of you talk about Paula's Choice. Right now I am using Proactiv alternating with Dermalogica. I need the exfoliation in the Proactiv, and the BP dries up my blemishes, but it can make me too dry, so I usually use Dermalogica in the pm so I don't dry out so bad. I am getting close to being out of both, and would rather use something a little more comprehensive and gentle. (Proactiv can make me scaly! )

So...is Paula's Choice a good line? Is it worth it? Do they have a $$ back guarantee if it doesn't work?

Comments

• JerseyCurlJerseyCurl Posts: 945Registered Users
    Mutterbutt wrote:
    I have heard some of you talk about Paula's Choice. Right now I am using Proactiv alternating with Dermalogica. I need the exfoliation in the Proactiv, and the BP dries up my blemishes, but it can make me too dry, so I usually use Dermalogica in the pm so I don't dry out so bad. I am getting close to being out of both, and would rather use something a little more comprehensive and gentle. (Proactiv can make me scaly! )

So...is Paula's Choice a good line? Is it worth it? Do they have a $$ back guarantee if it doesn't work?
    Yep, they are that great and worth it and she offers a 60 day money back gurantee. I would call her customer service and tell them your skin concerns and they should be able to help you pick out products for your skin type and skin issues. :)
    "Wonder Twin Powers, Activate! "
  • MutterbuttMutterbutt Posts: 59Registered Users
    Thanks, I think I will give them a call!
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    yes i think they are worth it! honestly i probably won't be repurchasing the cleanser but i absolutely love the salicylic acid, glycolic acid and benzoyl peroxide!!! i like olay moisturizer with spf and will probably experiment with an olay or some other brand cleanser but the "treatment" products are worth it....and they last a long time! by the way if you buy the salicylic acid liquid buy a spray pump! so worth it...by the way, they are doing free shipping if you spend $40 through labor day....
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file