CurlTalk

MyChelle Dermaceuticals users: which products do you use?

solidgoldsolidgold Posts: 1,485Registered Users
I just got a bunch of samples and I can't decide which I like best. Any combos that work great for you? Products you love and repurchase? Still getting great results after a month or so? Please weigh in!

Thanks!
Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97

Comments

• CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    You asked this question ages ago, I just found it and like some MyChelle products.

I use the following regularly:
    Cleanser: Creamy pumpkin, day and night
    Daytime - fabulous eye cream then deep repair cream (unscented)
    Nighttime - revitalizing night cream (unscented)

I've tried each and didn't notice much:
    Capillary Calming Serum
    Vitamin C Serum
    NoTOX Anti Wrinkle Serum
    Lip Plumping Treatment - pina colada
    Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum
    Supreme Polypeptide Cream
    Fruit Enzyme Mist

2b/3a.
  • solidgoldsolidgold Posts: 1,485Registered Users
    Hi CiC--
    Thanks for the response! I love the pumpkin cleanser too. Have you tried the pumpkin cream? Very nice. My other faves are the cranberry cleanser and the deep repair cream. I'm a little on the fence about the serums and mists.
    Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
    Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
    Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
    Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97
    I have tried the pumpkin cream, it came in my little starter kit.
    The serums are pricey, I'd rather spend that kind of money on a facial.
    Anther brand you might like is Pure Skin Formulations. One of my all time favorite products is their Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel.
    Pricey, but I love this stuff and it works. I don't use it daily, only when I have a late night and need to hide the dark circles.
    2b/3a.
  • csjcsj Posts: 246Registered Users
    Anyone using this line?
    ~Chiara~
    Using FIA: 2b/2a mix with a few ringlets in the canopy, straighter in the under layer by my neck. Thin in density, fine strands. Normal porosity. Hennaed.

Go To's: Aveda, Lush
    I use the pumpkin cleanser and the fabulous eye cream daily.
    2b/3a.