CurlTalk

Oyin Honey Hemp 32 oz

coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
Will curlmart begin carrying the new 32 oz size of honey hemp??? :D
th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1

Comments

• CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    I surely hope so. It'd be nice to be able to get a lot of the bigger sized Oyin products thru curlmart. Especially for the less wait time and discount opportunities
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users
    32 oz? :tongue1:

Waiting patiently....:clock:
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users
    please, please, please :occasion7:
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MommaYonnaMommaYonna Posts: 6Registered Users
    Not sure if any of you live in the Baltimore area, but if you do, Oyin actually has a storefront that is open on Saturdays from noon to 7pm (they are busy in the lab and a their other jobs during the week). I have gone there MANY times, and not only met the mistress and hubster, but have also walked away with LOTS of samples, giveaways, and discounted merch. Should you need more info, PM me!
    ~MommaYonna

*3C, big and Frizzy! Wanting to learn how to get DEFINED curls!
    *A former CancerBaldGoddess
    *Shoulder length and growing stronger

Loves of my life: OYIN HANDMADE! (J&B, GJ, WP, BSP, HHC)
    DT/CO: Oyin Honey Hemp, GFSS
    Daily mist: Water, Tea Tree, Almond oil, Rosemary and GFSS

CG in training!
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    MommaYonna wrote: »
    Not sure if any of you live in the Baltimore area, but if you do, Oyin actually has a storefront that is open on Saturdays from noon to 7pm (they are busy in the lab and a their other jobs during the week). I have gone there MANY times, and not only met the mistress and hubster, but have also walked away with LOTS of samples, giveaways, and discounted merch. Should you need more info, PM me!
    I know!!!! :( I'm in Seattle. When I found out they were opening the storefront a while back I wished I lived in the area. Oh well, I hope curlmart begins to carry the HH 32 oz
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • OnyxK.OnyxK. Posts: 157Registered Users
    32 oz would make the shippingworth it!!!
    4a/b-whatever! with a twa
    hair properties: fine,porous,dense
    :blob7: SheaMoisture Coconut hibiscus Line:blob7:
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Posts: 253Registered Users