CurlTalk

G-wrap hair scarves.

RachelReginaRachelRegina Posts: 31Registered Users
Hello ladies. For anyone that is looking for some new and cute hair scarves that you can sleep in or wear out, I found these on another site called motwongirl.com. It was actually an advertisement and me being curious I clicked on it. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I ordered three of them (the ones that you can wear your hair out) and I got compliements on them. I even thanked the designer of them (she's very nice). Here is a link to thier website:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ghairwrap.com%2FProduct2.html" class="Popup
Last relaxer: June 2008
Big Chop: April 16, 2009

Staples: "Cheapie" Conditioners, Carol's Daughter, Elasta, Shea aloe butter. Next up: Qhemet and Oyin! :)

Comments

• CoilsKinksCurlsCoilsKinksCurls Posts: 418Registered Users
    They are really cute! I am just worried that it would add to my hair being really smushed in the morning, LOL I would rock them though. It looks like it would benefit those who have relaxed/straight hair that thet wrap, or shorter hair. Now sure how it would work on thick bushy curly hair like mine. I may have to try one to see.

Thanks for the link!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Check Out my YouTube Channel:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FCoilsKinksCurls" class="Popup

Hair Type: 4a

It's not bad being a product junkie, when it benefits someone else!
    Don't like it, just keep walkin!!
    :walk:
  • RachelReginaRachelRegina Posts: 31Registered Users
    Your welcome Coils! Your screen name sounds familar? Your on youtube right? I think I subbed you. I love your videos!

Yeah they would probably smoosh your hair lol. That's why I got the crown-out ones.
    Last relaxer: June 2008
    Big Chop: April 16, 2009

Staples: "Cheapie" Conditioners, Carol's Daughter, Elasta, Shea aloe butter. Next up: Qhemet and Oyin! :)
  • taytay288taytay288 Posts: 2Registered Users
    I bought two, one for me and my daughter. I had to give my daughters one away because it just wouldn't stay on her head. I ended up getting her a kiddiewrap. It stays on. If you need something for your childs head, you can get one from Satin Hair Wraps by KiddieWraps