IS IT JUST ME???

babyphat21babyphat21 Posts: 124Registered Users
Or is my hair more defined after washing out a straight look?
SUPER THICK 3C zig-zags, blackish with random natural brown/red highlights. Searching for my exact heritage, 'cause I don't have a clue...

Comments

• coolonecoolone Posts: 44Registered Users
    me too
  • laurenhascurlyhairlaurenhascurlyhair Posts: 15Registered Users
    I probaly sound stupid, lol but what do you mean by definied?
  • Botticelli VenusBotticelli Venus Posts: 109Registered Users
    I think she means it curls better -- in that case, no, she's not alone, mine does too!
    Julie Benz: "I really loved on Angel when we would do the flashbacks and I'd have the big, wild, messy long hair that was thick and full and that's how God meant for me to look."
  • Botticelli VenusBotticelli Venus Posts: 109Registered Users
    In fact, because I'm between trims and color right now, I have been wearing my hair straight, because it gets too much to deal with just now, all the waiting for it to dry, the gel, the products, the scrunching, etc. I'm going to keep it straight till I can get it sorted out. It won't harm it at all -- I don't even need to use a dryer. It straightens out easily, especially now it is longer.

However, I have not forgotten my curly "roots"!

:D
    Julie Benz: "I really loved on Angel when we would do the flashbacks and I'd have the big, wild, messy long hair that was thick and full and that's how God meant for me to look."
  • siren8780siren8780 Posts: 36Registered Users
    I agree. When I wash my hair out after I flat iron it, the curls are more relaxed and uniform. I thought it was just me...but I guess this is just a fact, not a fluke!
    I love my curly hair.
    3c/4a
  • BeachBlondeWavieBeachBlondeWavie Posts: 159Registered Users
    mine def does!
    Diane
    2C blonde long hair

•ojon + curls
    •goal: to grow my hair to my waist!

•hair timeline:
    -last cut [email protected] devachan by jeff
    -colored 3.6.07
    -trimmed on 10.1