Hello...Newbie Here!!!

Aunaturalle09Aunaturalle09 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello all,
I'm excited to start posting pics and receiving advice as well as giving advice from (anyone). I had my last perm on March 15th '09. (Seven Months- 1 week- 5 days!!! I did not BC rather a whooooooooollllllle bunch of little chops but I'm happy to say I'm at least 85% perm free now. The other 15% is the front hairline that grows sooo slow. I'll post some pics soon.

Comments

  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Thanks for joining us!

    Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

    You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file