Really want to make relaxed hair curly

krystle1981krystle1981 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi...I'm new to this. I really want to make my relaxed hair curly. I used to do it all the time in college and I haven't tried it in a while. Any suggestions on what products to use? I am black and I have hair midway down my back. I've heard mixed reviews about mixed chicks and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]kinky curly curling custard[/buylink]. Any suggestions????

Comments

• EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My relaxed hair used to curl with Kinky Curly quite well while I was transitioning. However, I hated how it looked until it dried and I fluffed it out. I wasn't really into the wet, stringy curls, but had to wait for them to dry to fluff so they didn't frizz. It also took a LONG time to dry, like, all day...my hair was shoulder length, then I cut it into a mohawk type style with relaxed hair on top. I eventually got tired of the stringy wet look so I just BC'ed.
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file