Hiello my fellow CG buddies...

tooj68tooj68 Registered Users Posts: 471
I just have a few questions.

I just read through that CG post that Babywavy started which explained the whole CG regimen, etc. I found that to be very informative. :D As I continued reading through all 5 pp on that thread, it seems that a lot of us who foollow CG have decided to post more on this Shampoo-less board, kinda feeling pushed off of the Gen board. Now I see a lot of my curly friends here!
Is this to make this board more active? I hope so!I hope it's not that we were pushed off of the General Board. The General Board is for all of us, CG, modified, nonCG, right? I hope that's not the case.

I don't think people who follow CG routines should have to post only where it indicates "Going Shampoo-less". Isn't this board here to mainly discuss the Pooless issues that may arise, etc?

I just don't want to see any curlies pushed around! :( We are all curly, we share that and there shouldn't be such labeling and separation going on. I love you guys!! :(
3B, with oodles and oodles of curly hair! :toothy7:
Summer Faves: Devacare NoPoo & OneC, CF High Humidity Gel.
2nd day hair: Deva Set Me Up pomade & Mr. Right
DT: Devacurl Heaven in Hair
Been CG since 2005 and never looked back!

Comments

• medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
    I"ve been gone most of the day, what post with the routine in it that babywavy posted? I hate missing stuff!

I've been posting on here since I got back here this year. I wish this said CG board but it was the closest I could find to that. I just thought it's nice to have a place for specific questions so they don't get lost in all the traffic on the General board.
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • tooj68tooj68 Registered Users Posts: 471
    Hi Medusa,
    The one over on General, I believe it's on p. 1 and it's called CG (Curly Girl) - please read. It has 5 pages to it.
  • medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
    ooooh the one that's getting heated, whew!
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    I am not sure if this board will get more active. I don't know if anyone feels pushed over here or not, but in the spirit of fairness I have no problem moving my CG questions and topics over here. The General board is for everyone though.
  • DumbelinaTheDaftDumbelinaTheDaft Registered Users Posts: 93
    I don't think that CG-followers have been pushed to this board only. In fact, babywavy suggested that the CG-related discussions should go on here because non-CG-followers said they were feeling left out and unwelcome. I've only been here a month and a half, but I've never seen any sort of indication that anyone should feel unwelcome in any sort of thread--IIRC a few straighties have even posted, wanting to try out CG-type routines for their hair!

This board makes the most sense for issues that are specifically CG-related (parzy's thread "no poo and hard water" is a great example of this), but obviously you are free to post on the General board, or the Product Review board, or the board(s) associated with your hair type... In other words, just because you follow a CG routine doesn't mean you can't post on the other boards--however, discussions that are specifically about issues related to not shampooing should belong here.

This is all just MHO, of course.
    2c/3a
    Love: Burt's Bees Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Conditioner, Boots, BRHG
  • tooj68tooj68 Registered Users Posts: 471
    medusahair wrote:
    I wish this said CG board but it was the closest I could find to that. I just thought it's nice to have a place for specific questions so they don't get lost in all the traffic on the General board.

OK, this makes a lot more sense to me. TY! I feel better now when you put it that way.

And Internetchick, I hope you'll still continue to post on the General Board as well. You have been one of the most informative helpful curlies I've come across sinnce being here! :D

And your sense of humor is awesome! :lol:
  • internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    tooj68 wrote:
    medusahair wrote:
    I wish this said CG board but it was the closest I could find to that. I just thought it's nice to have a place for specific questions so they don't get lost in all the traffic on the General board.

OK, this makes a lot more sense to me. TY! I feel better now when you put it that way.

And Internetchick, I hope you'll still continue to post on the General Board as well. You have been one of the most informative helpful curlies I've come across sinnce being here! :D

And your sense of humor is awesome! :lol:

Thanks :lol: I am not leaving it, but since I am CG I just won't have nearly as much to add to it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file