International Shipping (again)...

oddityofwingsoddityofwings Posts: 1,261Registered Users
I'd heard that CurlMart was switching to USPS for international shipping. This was a couple months ago, so I assume the change has happened since then. Just curious - what's the rate now? I can't seem to see any generic shipping costs on the site itself, and if it's the standard $40 it might be worth it with slightly cheaper products...

Of course, if it's still the ridiculous 90-odd that UPS was charging, never mind...
3b/c. Fine, med-high porosity, normal elasticity. Hair loves oils in summer, protein in winter. Constantly battling the hard water monster.

Favourites:love5::
CJ Curl Theory, Curl Rehab, Smoothing, Curl Fix, Daily Fix, CCCC, CIAB, CQ, SSCC, MC shampoo, Inecto Pure Coconut Oil, CP luscious curl creme (summer), DB Pumpkin Seed (summer), FD/MT, JCWDT, JCTS

American literature PhD student in the UK... :study:

Comments

• NoMoreStraightPermNoMoreStraightPerm Posts: 57Registered Users
    I'm an American in Japan, so I'd love to hear some info on this, too!
    CG since Nov 15

Fia : 2cMii
    NT : 2b/3a?

Growing out straight perm so half my head is wavy curly and the other is bone straight (lopped off half my hair Oct 28 )

Med texture / Normal porosity / Normal elasticity / Medium density
    Tends to be a bit dry

Currently trying out:
    John Masters Organics
    Jessicurls
    Re:Coil
    Curl Keeper

• oddityofwingsoddityofwings Posts: 1,261Registered Users
    I emailed Shelly, and she said to make a profile on curlmart, add a few things to my cart, and go to the checkout page - it'll give me my options for shipping there. They're shipping by both UPS and USPS now - and USPS is considerably cheaper (though has no tracking or anything). For the UK, it's about $40 for USPS, around $100 for UPS. Not sure what it might be for Japan - you'll have to plug in your info to find out.
    3b/c. Fine, med-high porosity, normal elasticity. Hair loves oils in summer, protein in winter. Constantly battling the hard water monster.

Favourites:love5::
    CJ Curl Theory, Curl Rehab, Smoothing, Curl Fix, Daily Fix, CCCC, CIAB, CQ, SSCC, MC shampoo, Inecto Pure Coconut Oil, CP luscious curl creme (summer), DB Pumpkin Seed (summer), FD/MT, JCWDT, JCTS

American literature PhD student in the UK... :study:
  • agatapasagatapas Posts: 1Registered Users
    The international shipping in culmart is extremly expensive.

I unfortunately had to resign on buying from there. For example I have 2 products in my cart with the value of 25$ and the sipping charge to Poland is over 40$. Those are really small items, which would fit into the flat rate priority envelope.

It's sad that it's so expensive. I wouldn't mind waiting for the product, but pay 200 % value of the product, just for the shipping is just radiculous.
    translate

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file