CurlTalk

Is Nexxus Humectress conditioner any good?

snappynappysnappynappy Posts: 1,262Registered Users
Just want to know becuase i saw a HUGE bottle at big lots on sale. It was 44 oz for like 10 dollars.
Is there anything in it that i should be cautious of?
I actaully have a little sample of it that came with something else but i have never used it becuase it wouldnt even cover a quarter of my fro...
I havent figured out how to add pictures..:angry7:

V05
Suave Humectant
Giovanni

:happy3: conditioner junkie:happy3:

Comments

• PrettycurlsPrettycurls Posts: 1,482Registered Users
    I used to use this when I was relaxed and I loved it! I don't know if the ingredients are still the same bc it has been a minute.
  • afrikurlafrikurl Posts: 736Registered Users
    I don't know but the suave knock off is my favorite conditioner. its 1.87
  • shakeshake Posts: 404Registered Users
    Suave Humecant compares itself to Nexxus Humectress and I love it (suave). may want to try it first b/c you may just stop there. huge bottle at wal-mart for $3
  • snappynappysnappynappy Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    shake wrote: »
    Suave Humecant compares itself to Nexxus Humectress and I love it (suave). may want to try it first b/c you may just stop there. huge bottle at wal-mart for $3

oh ...i have that and i just used it last night...so i guess il save my money then

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

• CNYcurlyCNYcurly Posts: 39Registered Users
    In my opinion Humectress is better quality, however, neither one are CG...if your looking for that.
    Trying to go CG, but have a long way to go.
    Thick, kinky and overly porous:crybaby:
    Thanks to NC i have discovered my hair needs and loves protein treatments
  • snappynappysnappynappy Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    CNYcurly wrote: »
    In my opinion Humectress is better quality, however, neither one are CG...if your looking for that.

Im not big on the whole CG thing...i have some CG stuff but i am not uber militant about it. If it works for my fro...i use it..and my fro is about the most complacent:laughing8: thing i know. I figure if the Suave Humectant is 3 dollars and the Nexxus is 10+ and there isnt much of a difference ill jut sit back til it gets cheaper or god forbid my pj stash somehow runs away from me...and i dont see that happening

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

• lashon20lashon20 Posts: 1,150Registered Users
    I use to use it when my hair was relaxed and I loved it.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fmynaturalhairjourney.shutterfly.com%2F" class="Popup

Shampoos: Ion Hard Water Shampoo
    Conditioners: Curl Junkie
    Stylers: As I Am Smoothing Gel, Jane Carter Incredible Curls, Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter, Hairveda Whipped Gelly
    Moisturizers: Camille Rose Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Fresh Curl
    Leave-Ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia
    Pomades: Hairveda Almond Glaze
  • EkaetteEkaette Posts: 356Registered Users
    I used it as a DC, it didn't really do anything special for me
    However I agree it is better quality than the suaves and VO5's
    event.png

4b natural
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
    Doesnt' Humectress contain mineral oil?
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • mbeckhhpmbeckhhp Posts: 153Registered Users
    just sat on my hair like a big ,fat raincoat(coat being the operative word)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3a/2a/spirals ultraF-i/ii,med/hi porosity,med/elasticity,colortreated/grey
    • Cowash[/C.J. daily fix,, Condish Peter Lamas volumizing(rice protein) mixed w CJ smoothing,orGiovanni 50/50,or Eulasense balanced moisture. Leaveins,KCKT,KomazaCalifia,GDLIStylers:FSG,*, KCCC&BRHG, CJ CIAB.mixed w Pattern Pusha.FOTE on dry. SOTC :1 drop meadowfoam oil.DT:biolageCB or curl rehab over megatek,CJ repair me.