Periods-a new ball game for me

curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Registered Users Posts: 1,340
Ok the short of it is I stopped having periods from Aug06-Aug08. I mean I didn't have a single on and I found out I had PCOS. I had one period Aug 08 and got pregnant with little Jo. So after I had her I didn't know what was going to happen, but it's now been almost 7 months and I have had a period every month since having her. However at first that hit on the 27 of every month. Last month it started on the 24 and this month on the 21. What in the heck is going on? This never happened to me before even before the entire PCOS nightmare. Is this normal? If any of you have this problem can you still chart it?

Comments

• newcurlynewcurly Registered Users Posts: 1,310
    When you say 27, 24, 21 etc. - are you referring to the day of your cycle or to the day of the month?
    "Well I love that dirty water. Oh, Boston, you're my home!"
  • curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Registered Users Posts: 1,340
    I'm sorry it was the actually date of the month.
  • newcurlynewcurly Registered Users Posts: 1,310
    I'm sorry it was the actually date of the month.

Shouldn't be a problem. If you think about it - your body doesn't know the date of the month - it sets its own signals by hormones rising/falling/interacting.

You got your periods on:
    Aug 27
    Sept 24
    Oct 21

That puts your cycles at right around 27-28 days - which is the average (although "normal" cycles can vary from 21-35 days).
    "Well I love that dirty water. Oh, Boston, you're my home!"
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
    Newcurly is right. When not on BC my period is just like yours. I wouldn't worry.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Registered Users Posts: 1,340
    Ok thanks. It just never happen to me like that before it used to be the same day every month without fail for 10 years then I didn't have them for 2 years and now this... I feel like I'm learning this all over again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file