CurlTalk

Rene Furterer Carthame

I am having really good luck with this line, and it's time to share! I am a 2b, and I use shampoo every 2-3 days. Nothing was working for me as far as sulphate-free goes. Everything was drying me out and co-washing only works for me if I alternate with poo. However, since I've been using this line, my hair is curling well, staying moisturized, and is shiney! I also use a dab of the conditioner for a leave in too. I had a horrific problem with dried out canopy hair, which has not been an issue since using these products. VERY pricey but well worth it.

Conditioner ingredients (no cones):

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower/Carthamus Tinctorius), BHT, Ceteareth 33, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange/Citrus Dulcis), Corylus Avellana Seed Oil (Hazel/Corylus Avellana), Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean/Glycine Soja), Glycine Soja Sterols (Soybean/Glycine Soja), Glycolipids, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Propylene Glycol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

These are the shampoo ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MIPA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Butylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower/Carthamus Tinctorius), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange/Citrus Dulcis), Corylus Avellana Seed Oil (Hazel/Corylus Avellana), Ethylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean/Glycine Soja), Glycine Soja Sterols (Soybean/Glycine Soja), Glycol Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Glycolipids, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Isobutylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)
2B/2C wavy
Don't Breed and Buy While Shelter Dogs Die - Adopt your next best friend!

Comments

• cmariecmarie Posts: 40Registered Users
    Can you give me the name of your products? It would be helpful. I like some of her products as well. Thanks.
  • tycho19tycho19 Posts: 805Registered Users
    cmarie wrote: »
    Can you give me the name of your products? It would be helpful. I like some of her products as well. Thanks.

Hi- it is the carthame moisturizing milk shampoo and the gentle hydro-nutritive mask. I use the mask as a regular conditioner and a leave in.
    2B/2C wavy
    Don't Breed and Buy While Shelter Dogs Die - Adopt your next best friend!