Where to buy Coppola Keratin Smoothing Treatment...

jen4youjen4you Posts: 135Registered Users
I purchased off eBay, but seller is no longer there. Anyone bought from another online source?

Thanks,
Jen

Comments

• audeoaudeo Posts: 42Registered Users
    Good question!!

There seem to be very few keratin treatment sellers on ebay now. The last time I bought Coppola, there were quite a few other brands available. Now I've only seen some brands I've never heard of. I wondered if they had to stop for some reason.

I'm going to need to buy again soon, but I'd rather not buy 16 oz. Hope someone has a good source.
  • jen4youjen4you Posts: 135Registered Users
    I noticed that about eBay sellers also. I even emailed the seller I purchased mine from but got no response.

I too would rather not purchase 16 oz. because it is quite a bit of $$$ at one time. Hopefully, we can find a seller soon.

Jen
  • CupcakeCupcake Posts: 68Registered Users
    I just bought a brand new 4oz bottle of Coppola Keratin Smoothing Treatment for 94.99. I haven't paid for it yet but if you would rather have it I can see if the seller will give it to you because I want to have it done at Ulta.
  • jen4youjen4you Posts: 135Registered Users
    Cupcake wrote: »
    I just bought a brand new 4oz bottle of Coppola Keratin Smoothing Treatment for 94.99. I haven't paid for it yet but if you would rather have it I can see if the seller will give it to you because I want to have it done at Ulta.

I have been away. I didn't see your message.

I am interested if you still have it. Did you buy off eBay?
  • CupcakeCupcake Posts: 68Registered Users
    jen4you wrote: »
    Cupcake wrote: »

I have been away. I didn't see your message.

I am interested if you still have it. Did you buy off eBay?

I still have it Jen. I got the treatment last week at Ulta and I LOVE IT!!!!:blob5::drunken::love10:. I did order it from ebay and I wish I wouldn't have since I paid all that $ to have it applied professionalty.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file