Sephora F&F: Did you play? Whadya get?

SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I placed my order this morning. The promo runs 10/19-11/2. Code is FF2009 for 20% off.

What did you buy? :)

I got:
  • Dior DiorShow Mascara - Black 090
  • Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 55 PA+++ - 3.3 oz
  • Living Proof Wave Shaping, Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Cream for Medium to Thick Hair - 4 oz
  • Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara - 0.3 oz BADgal Lash
  • Du*** Reverse Lip Liner
  • Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Multi-Tasking Face - 0.08 oz SPF 20 Summer Bisque
  • Clinique Almost Lipstick - Black Honey
  • and some perfume samples
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Can you also get the 20% off in the store?
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I thought I'd heard in years past that you need a card or something like that to get the discount in the store. Supposedly for use in the store, it's really only offered to real F&F's, hence the need for the "card" proof. Then I'd also heard that if you go to the store and give them the online code, they will honor it. You may want to call your store and ask to s/w the manager to make sure, before you go over there.

If you order $50+ online, you get free shipping, in case that helps you decide to skip the store. I usually save up my "needs" to make sure I get free shipping on my orders.
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
  • krazy coilskrazy coils Posts: 148Registered Users
    @ Curls2grow, have you used the Diorshow mascara before and if you have did you like it? I've used the Badgal lash but I wanted to try something new. I also want to get one of the Urban Decay color sets which is on sale!
    Last Relaxer: February 2009
    Big Chop: September 8, 2009
    Shampoo: Still Searching
    Conditioner:Nature's Gate Aloe Vera and Pomegranate Sunflower
    Deep Conditioner: Elucenc MBC
    CurrentProducts: Qhemets AOHC and OHHB, Oyin Hair Dew,Hemp Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Amla, Brahmi

Fotki:http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/
    Youtube
  • Lucky CharmLucky Charm Posts: 1,250Registered Users
    I got some Skyn Iceland eye cream that Ive been wanting to try, Benefit Georgia blush, and I got my mom 3 jars of her eye cream
    - 2C - Coarse Canopy & med/fine underlayers
    - MOP C Hydrating 'poo
    - LOreal Natures Therapy Moisturizing condish, ION Effective Care, Garnier S&S (old formula)
    - treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Repair Me!
    - plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots
    kamaia16 wrote: »
    @ Curls2grow, have you used the Diorshow mascara before and if you have did you like it? I've used the Badgal lash but I wanted to try something new. I also want to get one of the Urban Decay color sets which is on sale!
    yes, I've been using the DiorShow for years. I love it and it's worth the spend for me because I don't wear eyeshadow; just liner and mascara. My lashes are a good length so I love the volume, virtually clumpless, flake-free lashes I get with DiorShow. That said, when I tried a sample tube of BadGal I liked it too. I didn't get as much volume as DiorShow, but I got a bit of extra length that I wasn't use to seeing, plus OK volume, plus no flakes.
    I played again. I ordered the Clarisonic Mia. I figured this will be the cheapest I can get it without having to worry about purchasing from a reliable seller (or not) on eBay.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I used this to re-supply my Benetint addiction. I bought a Benetint, a Benetint Gloss, and I also got a PosieTint.
  • kayasmommykayasmommy Posts: 109Registered Users
    Ummm....yeah! On my first order I only got the Morrocan Eyes palette. It came out in the spring, but I never got it. I figured at 20% off I couldn't pass it up. Beautiful browns/golds/corals/oranges.

Then I placed a second order, for fear that I'd be missing out on a couple of other things I've been wanting to try. I got an Illamasqua blush in Thrust, and 2 NARS eyeshadows. Tropic, and Euridice (from the 2009 Holiday collection & sold out at narscosmetics.com). That package should be here tomorrow. Can't wait!!!
    Twitter! :hello2:

Fotki! :hello2:

BC: November 28, 2008
    Tragedy Strikes: March 16, 2010...The Flat-Iron Disaster!!!

Updated (Post-Disaster) Staples:
    • Chagrin Valley Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar
    • Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo
    • Roux Porosity Control Shampoo/Condish
    • V05 Moisture Milks Condish
    • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Condish
    • Kinky Curly Knot Today
    • Castor Oil & Shea Butter
    • Monthly Henna Treatments
    I need to be more efficient next year, plan better before the sale, and just place one big honkin' order. I got a third order in just before the sale ended -- got Living Proof No Frizz Leave-in and a DiorShow mascara sampler. That package should arrive any day now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file