Best skin products EVER!

shortstackshortstack Posts: 158Registered Users
Just wanted to tell everyone about a new line of skin products I tried called SK1N Probiotics. It works on the principle of using natural "friendly" bacteria for improve the health of your skin. Kind of like eating yogurt to keep your digestive system healthy.

You can purchase online at:
www.sk1nprobiotics.com

Oh my gosh, this stuff is so great - I'm 42 yrs old with the dreaded combo of acne AND wrinkles. I'm sort of a CJ so I'm always trying new stuff that I think will help. I bought a sample pack of SK1N products and started using them every day and my skin hasn't looked this good, maybe ever.

One day a 30-something woman was in my office and we were talking about high school and college, etc. When I told her how old I was, she couldn't believe it, and told me, "You have such a baby face!" She couldn't believe I was older than she was. In fact, I've gotten carded twice in the last few months...

I really like everything I tried, but my favorites are the serum, cleanser, eye cream and night cream. The day cream was a little heavy for me. The cleanser's nice and foamy but you only need a very little bit, so it lasts a long time.

You've gotta try this stuff! Oh, and it's all natural and not tested on animals. Better yet.

2a/3a, fine, highlights and lowlights, shoulder length. Chicago suburbs. 8-)
Lo-poo: Terax Miele or Collagene, Unite Eurotherapy, CJ Daily Fix
Co-wash: Suave Tangerine or Strawberry
Rinse-out: Terax Crema, TIGI MM or Oatmeal/Honey, Biolage Cond Balm, CJRehab
Leave-In: Beauticurls LI, LOOC, GDLI
Stylers: Terax Silk Foam, KCCC, Komaza CHP, Aquage Megagel, ABBA Pure Finish
SOTC: Tweek,CJ Beyoooticurls Leave-In!
DT: JCWDT, Ouidad, Curl Fix

http://public.fotki.com/Shortstack66/

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Maybe I missed it, but this company doesn't seem to list their ingredients on their website. I'm not spending $85 for a serum without knowing what's in it.
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    I found these ingredients under the booster serum:

Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate , Inulin, Alpha Glucan Oligosaccharide, Xylitylglucoside , Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Fucus Serratus Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol. pH level: 5.0 – 5.5
    2b/3a.
    The eye cream:

Ingredients:

Water, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Glycerin , PEG-150 Distearate, Myristyl Alcohol, Myristyl Glucoside, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate , Inulin, Alpha Glucan Oligosaccharide, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol , Xylitol, Fucus Serratus Extract, Sacchromyces Cerevisiae , Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-10, Cetyl Alcohol , C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate (Coconut based), C20-22 Alcohols, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol. pH level: 5.0 – 5.5
    2b/3a.
    The daily cleanser:

Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Trideceth Ether Sulfate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroamphodiacetate ,Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Inulin, Alpha Glucan Oligosaccharide, Butyrospermum Parkii, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol,Citric Acid, Fragrance. pH level: 5.0 – 5.5.
    2b/3a.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 158Registered Users
    Sorry, I didn't see the ingredients either, but I thought it said it was all natural! I was just trying to share a product line that I've really enjoyed.

2a/3a, fine, highlights and lowlights, shoulder length. Chicago suburbs. 8-)
    Lo-poo: Terax Miele or Collagene, Unite Eurotherapy, CJ Daily Fix
    Co-wash: Suave Tangerine or Strawberry
    Rinse-out: Terax Crema, TIGI MM or Oatmeal/Honey, Biolage Cond Balm, CJRehab
    Leave-In: Beauticurls LI, LOOC, GDLI
    Stylers: Terax Silk Foam, KCCC, Komaza CHP, Aquage Megagel, ABBA Pure Finish
    SOTC: Tweek,CJ Beyoooticurls Leave-In!
    DT: JCWDT, Ouidad, Curl Fix

http://public.fotki.com/Shortstack66/
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    They're definitely not "all natural". They say they are "naturally formulated"...whatever that means.

It doesn't look like they are anything special. They are full of the usual fillers and junk ingredients to make them feel nice, but there's nothing in them that is anti-aging. The bacteria stuff is just a gimmick. They are quite expensive too. I wouldn't personally use them, especially the cleanser, which has a sulfate in it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file