We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

We want your reviews!

GretchenGretchen AdministratorPosts: 8,963Administrators, Moderators Administrator
We value your product opinions, and would be grateful if you'd go to our Product Reviews section and add your thoughts there!

If a product you love isn't in our lists, please post it here and I'll get it over to Becky to add.

Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!

Comments

• DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    Gretchen one thing I've found is that a lot of products have outdated ingredients. Perhaps if we post which products are outdated you can work on getting it more current? For starters Deva Products need updating also BRHG there are lots more...........
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • luckycurlsluckycurls Posts: 83Registered Users
    I wanted to post reviews for the Biotera products I use. It is listed under Brands, but when I search it doesn't pull up any products.

Thanks.
    2 mix on top/3a underneath, fine, thick, normal porosity
    poo- T/Gel :-(
    Co- Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze
    LI- Suave (summer), LOOC (winter)
    Styling- Biotera Curl Creme and Styling Glaze (summer), HETT gel (winter)
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,963Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    I'll get Biotera in there ASAP.

Del, will u email me what's wrong with what Deva product, with the right ingreds? I'll get them updated.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • curlsgirlbrazilcurlsgirlbrazil Posts: 234Registered Users
    updated the ingredients curls products with:quenched moisturizer,curls cleansing cream(this product no has more silicone)
    :thumright::love1:
    3b/a

I like my microfiber towel and plopping

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fclubedoscachos.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
    No comb,blow-fried, sulfates,silicones detangle Only the [/SIZE]fingers!!
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Can you add Renpure (moisturizing conditioner), Loma Pearatin nourishing moisturizer and maybe some of their other conditioners, Loma Imply Molding creme, and Shea Terra Baobab oil and some of their newer shea butters (Nilotica, Shea Gold)?
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,963Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Great suggestions, SBB! I've sent them over to our db-entry gal. She's pretty backed up, so we'll have to be patient, but she'll get to them eventually.

Oh, Biotera, too.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Biotera is in; working on the others. :)

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    My reviews are in- thanks!
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Can you add Renpure (moisturizing conditioner), Loma Pearatin nourishing moisturizer and maybe some of their other conditioners, Loma Imply Molding creme, and Shea Terra Baobab oil and some of their newer shea butters (Nilotica, Shea Gold)?

I've tried a number of the LOMA products and would be happy to add my review to SBB's. The Imply Molding Creme and Achieve Gel are regulars in my product rotation ... over a year later and still love them.

It'll be great to have this line listed on the site; it is difficult to find ingredient lists on the web. Many of the products do have silicones and not all of them are the water soluable ones ... it'll save us from typing the lists out by hand !!

TIA
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    ~
  • AlexjoujouAlexjoujou Posts: 2,364Registered Users
    Can you add the Taliah Waajid products? There are 2 shampoos, enhancing conditioner, bodifier mist, and lock it up gel (2 kinds). I think this line is getting pretty popular.
    FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fthewavytales.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
  • curlsgirlbrazilcurlsgirlbrazil Posts: 234Registered Users
    can you add the karen's body beautiful?
    :thumright::love1:
    3b/a

I like my microfiber towel and plopping

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fclubedoscachos.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
    No comb,blow-fried, sulfates,silicones detangle Only the [/SIZE]fingers!!
    You guys rock! Thanks to all who have added reviews, and thanks also for the product suggestions. I've given all the suggestions to Becky; with luck she'll get them in soon.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Could you add the Lustrasilk conditioners? Olive oil cholesterol, mango shea butter, and whatever else?
    Loma is now in there! And I'll get Becky working on Lustrasilk. Thanks for the suggestion.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Curls by Sister Smith

If anyone has Rx Hot Oil Treatment and would shoot me a photo, I'd be so grateful. We don't have that one in-house, and CBSS doesn't have an image on their site.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • plaquicuplaquicu Posts: 1Registered Users
    I accept with information:It'll be great to have this line listed on the site; it is difficult to find ingredient lists on the web. Many of the products do have silicones and not all of them are the water soluable ones it'll save us from typing the lists out by hand.
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    ~
    plaquicu wrote: »
    I accept with information:It'll be great to have this line listed on the site; it is difficult to find ingredient lists on the web. Many of the products do have silicones and not all of them are the water soluable ones it'll save us from typing the lists out by hand.

Which line would you like added? :)

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    lazy loops wrote: »
    Gretchen wrote: »

Can Hair Nectar & Super Silky be added, please? :)

I've sent to Becky!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    We got Going Ohm and a couple others in there.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • onethousandcurlsonethousandcurls Posts: 1,118Registered Users
    Gretchen, is there any way to add an edit feature? Because we're always finding that a product's performance can vary and change, sometimes gradually and sometimes suddenly, and I'd want prospective buyers to know!

I wanted to edit my review of AO Honeysuckle Rose condish, but can't. : (
    3b/c, CG 9/18/08
    Last process: 04/05/08 Big Chop: 08/08/09
    Currently: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel (summer only), Boots Curl Creme (winter only)
    I know. I wish we had it, too. It's on the list for our Smart Guy, but so are approximately 86,745 other things, bless his heart!

I added some Loma and some other things y'all have been asking for.

Let me know what else we can get in there for you!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • cskycsky Posts: 3Registered Users
    What do I click on this page: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlproducts to add a review there?
    thanks!
  • NoraCurlNoraCurl Posts: 345Registered Users
    Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship is one of my HG conditioners! Be sure to add the gels on there, too, because they are much-loved products!
    :toothy4::toothy4:
    "Smile...just do it.":angel11:

3aMii, medium porosity, medium to low elasticity:color:

Shampoo & Conditioner: HE Hydralicious Featherweight
    Styling: HETMS Spray Gel and Finishing Touch Cream
    DT: GF Triple Nutrition

• cskycsky Posts: 3Registered Users
    Kiss My Face "Miss Treated" conditioner -- what a great find for my long curly hair, really defines the curl like no other product has! I will post a review when it's available. Thank you!
    csky wrote: »
    What do I click on this page: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlproducts to add a review there?
    thanks!

Search for the product you want to review, then click "add a review"!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    csky wrote: »
    Kiss My Face "Miss Treated" conditioner -- what a great find for my long curly hair, really defines the curl like no other product has! I will post a review when it's available. Thank you!

We'll get it in there asap! Thanks for the suggestion.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file