I'm Back...Transitioning again

tetbelletetbelle Registered Users Posts: 6
Hi I decided to transition again and stay natural for good this time. I started at the beginning of the year made it to only 4 months post and then relaxed. Well I am determined to go through with it this time. I am currently 9 weeks post. Wish me luck all.

Tetbelle
Currently Transitioning
Previously natural off and on for over 10 years
3C hair very thick

Comments

• drineybeardrineybear Registered Users Posts: 27
    good luck!!! i know transitioning can be very hard, this is my 2nd time transitioning as well. just keep us updated on your progress!
    Last Relaxer - April 2006
    Hair Type - 4a (so far from what I can see)
  • tetbelletetbelle Registered Users Posts: 6
    drineybear wrote:
    good luck!!! i know transitioning can be very hard, this is my 2nd time transitioning as well. just keep us updated on your progress!

Thank you yeah I'm excited. When I was natural before I just did the BC but now I am not as brave. Transitioning will definately be a challenge. I will be sharing a hair album soon.

Tetbelle
    Currently Transitioning
    3C hair very thick
  • SYBSYB Registered Users Posts: 305 Curl Neophyte
    Good luck Tetbelle! :D

As I hope you are able to go even further this 2nd time around :P !
    "Curls Tester"
    Products in my current regime: Nioxin Scalp Therapy Shampoo, ORS Replenishing Pak, Curls Whipped Cream, Curls Souffle, Curls Spiral Curls Cream, Curls Milkshake, Curls Quenched, BB(Bonner Brothers) Growth Lotion
  • melledelvanimelledelvani Registered Users Posts: 49
    This is my second time as well. The first time I did the big chop. It was cool. Now I'm not so sure. I think I'll do the big chop in a couple months. I'm letting my hair grow out.
  • abeautifulbrownabeautifulbrown Registered Users Posts: 73
    I'm on my second go 'round now as well. Good luck and good transitioning!
  • tetbelletetbelle Registered Users Posts: 6
    Thanks all...let's keep each other posted. I am not doing the Big Chop like I have done in the past. So this is going to be a real challenge. Also I get bored really easily but I really want to do this. Here is a pic of my new growth so far I am excited to see my natural hair coming back.

10 Weeks post

thwaves.jpg
    Currently Transitioning
    3C hair very thick
  • nepanthenepanthe Registered Users Posts: 292
    My mother told me that she likes my hair texturized. I don't. I have no prolbem with natural hair. Aparently she does. I can't please her anymore. My scalp and hair line really suffered this time. I feel she has to deal with or not. Yes ladies it is that bad!!! She will ruin our relationship over some hair. LOL!!!
  • Mixed ChicaMixed Chica Registered Users Posts: 150
    hi tetbelle what products are great for transitioning from relaxed to natural? I've been doing it for almost 9 months and I don't know what to do.

P.S. Your hair looks great! :)
  • holly8holly8 Registered Users Posts: 632
    is curl.biz only for people who are biracial? i`m not biracial but my grandfathers are 1/4 black or not black at all.my hair texture is not certain. would thier products work for my hair.
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Hair type:3C\3B
    Multi-racial hair
    Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

Mission: to obtain healthy hair every day!!

Hair products:homemade products.....

:angel1::love5:
  • soon2bsoon2b Registered Users Posts: 220
    I am not mixed and the curls products work for me. You can always order samples at sistasplace to try them out.
    event.png

Hair Type: small 3c patch in the center, mostly 4a with a patch of 4b at my temples
    Shampoo: Suave daily clarifying ( when I feel that need)
    Conditioners: AOHSR, MM, olive oil
    Styler/Leave-in: SheaMoisture, Fantasia IC, HNS
    thanks soon--i`ll check out the products.
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair
    Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

soon-how much do they put in each hair bottle,do the samples come in bottles? do they smell nice? what hair type are you? does it leave your hair shiney?
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair

• soon2bsoon2b Registered Users Posts: 220
    The products are in small jars about the size of a carmax container. I have 3c-4a-maybe some 4b too that adds spice. Anyway....so far I definitely like the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Curls-Milkshake-p-884.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Curls-Milkshake]curls milkshake[/buylink] and glaze. Also I like the BB happy nappy and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Blended-Beauty-Straight-Pearl-p-564.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=blended-beauty-straight-pearl]straight pearl[/buylink]. You can order a sample pack for $20 that includes 10 samples of your choice.
    event.png

Hair Type: small 3c patch in the center, mostly 4a with a patch of 4b at my temples
    Shampoo: Suave daily clarifying ( when I feel that need)
    Conditioners: AOHSR, MM, olive oil
    Styler/Leave-in: SheaMoisture, Fantasia IC, HNS
    do you mean the size of bottles they have in a perm box to make the hair straight?
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair

• dsg-girlycurlydsg-girlycurly Registered Users Posts: 343
    GOOD LUCK tetbelle!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4A&B -- Henna and the entire Essential Balms product line; lately Carol's Daughter honey mimosa & black vanilla leave-in. Staple products are SheaMoisture, Aubrey Organics and Trader Joes Norish Spa conditioner, ACV and IC Fantasia Gel. I'm also Mixtress (I love making my own hair concoctions :glasses9:)

Be encouraged -- Cuzz Fuzz is what it Duzz!!

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/dsg373839/
    hi dsg-girl did you put something in your hair to make the coils from the yahoo page, you said that you made the coils in some of the pics? and how did you do it.
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file