CurlTalk

Love his hair!!

eccentric_kurlzeccentric_kurlz Posts: 4,144Registered Users
Has anyone seen this guys hair!? His hair is GORGEOUS! And I bet all he does is just use a leave in(if anything at all). :twisted: His name is Corbin Bleu, and I think he's on some Disney show. I just happened to look through getty images and saw his hair.

gallery_02.jpg

gallery_05.jpg
A wonderful mix of coils, curls, corkscrews, and kinks.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fs211.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb133%2Fshyygirl_2007%2F" class="Popup
PW: curlyhair

I have a blog now. Follow meeeee! :)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnaturalurbanista.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup

"You see, when it comes to language competence, a true patriot must hit that sweet spot between "job-stealing immigrant" and "liberal elitist." ~Eilonwy

Wanna have access to the top names in fashion and luxury at up to 70% off retail? Sure you do. /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F3yxneol" class="Popup

DC metro area

Comments

• beeniegalbeeniegal Posts: 39Registered Users
    Yeah, he is on some Disney show. I've always admired his hair, too. Here's another celebs' hair I adore:

Ray_Tanika_42866.jpg
    200_tanika.jpg

Tanika Ray.
    Some good hair days

Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.
  • asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    Yeah, I love his hair! He's in High School Musical.

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
  • NaturalRemedyNaturalRemedy Posts: 371Registered Users
    What a beautiful guy, and oh what lovely curls :D
    Mostly 3c and lovin' my curls

This is not a fashion trend, it's not a statement, it's pride for who we are and what we look like. And that is where our true beauty shines.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcocoalily%2F" class="Popup
  • drineybeardrineybear Posts: 27Registered Users
    yeah he's on high school musical. i saw tanika ray on the view about a month or so ago. love her hair!
    Last Relaxer - April 2006
    Hair Type - 4a (so far from what I can see)
  • hondurancurly123hondurancurly123 Posts: 63Registered Users
    He is my hair twin to the max. I mean he has two tier hair that looks just like mine but longer. I cant wait till my hair is that long. Also he is on flight 29 down
    i think i may have found my HG. Its suave firm control gel the biloge not off and john fridia curls and swirls i am sooooooooooo happy my search is over
  • FuzzbusterFuzzbuster Posts: 100Registered Users
    Thats how I would like mine to one day look. Not so much the curl pattern, but the drier look. His looks soft, dry and still full of life. The same way w/Tanika's, her hair flops around w/life, but doesn't look so greased-up (so-to-speak). Also, the same look on the lady that plays on Half and Half (I think thats what its called). Their hair looks almost product-free, like you said.

I wonder what their secrets are :wink: . I load my hair up w/gel and it comes out looking kind of juiced-up like it did back in the jherri-curl days. Then too, I think lighter hair colors stand-out quite a bit.
  • solangesolange Posts: 2,539Registered Users
    Fuzzbuster wrote:
    Thats how I would like mine to one day look. Not so much the curl pattern, but the drier look. His looks soft, dry and still full of life. The same way w/Tanika's, her hair flops around w/life, but doesn't look so greased-up (so-to-speak). Also, the same look on the lady that plays on Half and Half (I think thats what its called). Their hair looks almost product-free, like you said.

I wonder what their secrets are :wink: . I load my hair up w/gel and it comes out looking kind of juiced-up like it did back in the jherri-curl days. Then too, I think lighter hair colors stand-out quite a bit.

I shampooed my hair with diluted CON and it became much more bouncy.

It was not as weighed down.

Also, I have been using Activate Hydrating Conditioner and this helps to keep my hair "light."
    3C, BSL Unstretched -
    Thanks Solange. What is CON?
  • solangesolange Posts: 2,539Registered Users
    CON=Cream of Nature Shampoo
    3C, BSL Unstretched -
    Thank you Solange :lol:
  • MissJMissJ Posts: 196Registered Users
    Aww what a cutie! He has awesome hair.
    3c
  • BelleCoilyBelleCoily Posts: 13Registered Users
    He was in a few movies, he's really a sweet kid.
    combination coily: dry/soft coils, kinks and curls
  • canelacanela Posts: 218Registered Users
    Hey shygirl where have you been?
    Hair type: mix of everything but bushy
    "Do not brush curly hair, it makes it look like bad scribbles"
    my 5 year old curly haired girl, now a teen