Has it been 6 months?

KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
My potato-head turned 6 months yesterday! I cannot believe how fast it went by. He has two teeth already, and he's a big, happy mama's boy. :)

DSCN2373-vi.jpg

DSCN2370-vi.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! I'm worried the next 6 months are going to go by just as fast, and he'll be one before I know it. :(
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    Oh, so cute! :angel7:
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Registered Users Posts: 5,656
    Adorable! And so funny that his eyes are still two different colors :D
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    He looks like a little ball of love. Babyhood is fleeting indeed. Enjoy him.
  • geekygeeky Registered Users Posts: 4,995
    Awww!
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Registered Users Posts: 2,671 Curl Neophyte
    Awww! He's such a happy looking little fella!
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • LoloDSMLoloDSM Registered Users Posts: 3,778 Curl Neophyte
    He can't be six months old. You just had him! :lol:

He's beautiful!
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • RheannaRheanna Registered Users Posts: 2,614
    He's adorable and I love the two different colored eyes. Very unique. It doesn't even seem like Dylan should be 6 months old yet to me, lol. Happy 1/2 year birthday to your littlest man!!
    DPTFm5.png
  • iris427iris427 Registered Users Posts: 6,002
    He's adorable! You sure do make cute little boys :)
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    Thank you all! I also didn't mention that my "little" boy now weighs a whopping 22 pounds. He is beating his brother's records. ;)
    LoloDSM wrote: »
    He can't be six months old. You just had him! :lol:

I know, right?!? WTH? :lol:

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Registered Users Posts: 7,135 Curl Novice
    He's so cute and has such a great smile! I love his little curl, too.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
    Kaia wrote: »
    Thank you all! I also didn't mention that my "little" boy now weighs a whopping 22 pounds. He is beating his brother's records. ;)

He's heavier than my 2-year-old :lol:
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,574
    PixieCurl wrote: »

He's heavier than my 2-year-old :lol:

My 3-year-old weighs in at 25 pounds...and, well, my daughter who will be 2 in Jan hasn't even hit 20 pounds yet. I can't imagine carrying a 6 month old who weighs that!! :lol:

Kaia, he is so cute. It does seem like you just posted about the birth. Time flies.

Does he love his brother?
    Yeah Sol just barely hit 20lb at 18 months, and at 2 years he was 21lb 3oz. He's a peanut, but so am I so what could I expect.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
  • DelmaDelma Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    He's so adorable and chunky, I love chunky babies. My 13 month old weighs 26.
    ruralcurls wrote: »
    I can't imagine carrying a 6 month old who weighs that!! :lol:

Kaia, he is so cute. It does seem like you just posted about the birth. Time flies.

This is why I NEED to wrap. ;) With the teething lately, he wants to be carried all the time but NOT on my back, and I've felt like my arm is going to fall off.

He is his big brother's biggest fan. Everything Dylan does, Ethan thinks is hilarious. Dylan can just run around talking jibberish and Ethan totally cracks up. :lol:

Dylan is getting pretty good with him too, except that he loves to push him over when he;s sitting up. :dontknow:

• curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Registered Users Posts: 1,340
    ruralcurls wrote: »
    I can't imagine carrying a 6 month old who weighs that!! :lol:

This is why I NEED to wrap. ;) With the teething lately, he wants to be carried all the time but NOT on my back, and I've felt like my arm is going to fall off.

He is his big brother's biggest fan. Everything Dylan does, Ethan thinks is hilarious. Dylan can just run around talking jibberish and Ethan totally cracks up. :lol:

Dylan is getting pretty good with him too, except that he loves to push him over when he;s sitting up. :dontknow:

I have to say I'm jealous Josephine turned 6 months on the 1 and she still doesn't have any teeth :toothy6:. I thought she was chunky at 19 lbs hehehe. Josephine thinks her brother and sister are the funniest things ever. It's a pretty cool time. I look forward to the crawling, walking, eating more solid foods (mostly because of all the funny faces). When was Dylan born?
  • geminigemini Registered Users Posts: 3,325
    Hs eyes are so neat. 6 mos. is a fun age...yes it goes fast. :)
    I have to say I'm jealous Josephine turned 6 months on the 1 and she still doesn't have any teeth :toothy6:. I thought she was chunky at 19 lbs hehehe. Josephine thinks her brother and sister are the funniest things ever. It's a pretty cool time. I look forward to the crawling, walking, eating more solid foods (mostly because of all the funny faces). When was Dylan born?

You're jealous of teeth??? :scratch: They are sharp, ya know. Especially on the nipples! :shock:

Dylan will be two in December. He's growing up way too fast too! Ethan is in my favorite stage right now. When they get mobile, it all goes downhill, or it did with D at least. That kid is a suicidal maniac. :happy2:

• curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Registered Users Posts: 1,340

You're jealous of teeth??? :scratch: They are sharp, ya know. Especially on the nipples! :shock:

Dylan will be two in December. He's growing up way too fast too! Ethan is in my favorite stage right now. When they get mobile, it all goes downhill, or it did with D at least. That kid is a suicidal maniac. :happy2:

Well I think she is in a lot of pain because they are coming in so slow plus I've always been kinda worried about my kids and teeth because my husband didn't cut his first tooth until he was 15 months old.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file