CurlTalk

Obama wins The Noble Peace Prize

medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
«13

Comments

  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    How about: YAY YAY YAY!
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users
    I heard it this morning and laughed a few minutes later when the news man said that when asked for by e-mail for a comment, the press secretary's one word reply was Wow. Which was exactly what I thought. :laughing9:

    I'm still so-so on him. I don't dislike him, but feel he needs to stop P U S S Y- footing around and understand that no matter what he does some folks will never like him. He could kiss their asses till his lips are chapped and it won't make a difference. He needs figure out a way to get things passed, even if it means being a bully.

    That being said, this quote from the committee chairman is at least for me a very good reason for giving him the honor.
    "Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future," Jagland said.
    It's very rare when I breath a sigh of relief and actually think wow things may change for the better when it comes to politics. Election day, was one of those days.
    Location: Chicago

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
  • legendslegends Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    YolyC wrote: »
    I heard it this morning and laughed a few minutes later when the news man said that when asked for by e-mail for a comment, the press secretary's one word reply was Wow. Which was exactly what I thought. :laughing9:

    I'm still so-so on him. I don't dislike him, but feel he needs to stop P U S S Y- footing around and understand that no matter what he does some folks will never like him. He could kiss their asses till his lips are chapped and it won't make a difference. He needs figure out a way to get things passed, even if it means being a bully.
    My thoughts exactly. Democrats are so spineless once they get elected.

    As far as the peace prize, it's really cool that our President won, but I always think that the prize should go to people who work "in the trenches," you know? The MLK's and Mother Teresa's of the world.
    Eres o te haces?
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    I think it was somewhat premature. He hasn't had time to put any of his plans into action. I guess if they award the Prize on intention, then that's fine, but I thought it was based on actual acts.

    I do think President Obama will be deserving of it. I think he will live up to our hopes. I have faith in him.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Rock on with your bad self.

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Yep...hubby mentioned it to me last nite & I was like, for what?
    He busts out laughing cuz he knows I'm such a smart butt..lol
    Totally agree w/ geeky, PH & legends... :dontknow:
    0004.gif

    Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P


  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
    I agree with Yoly and PH.
    :rambo:
  • LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
    I voted for him, but I can't get on board with him being awarded the Nobel. He hasn't done anything yet. Give him a chance to actually, you know, accomplish something other than just getting elected.
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users
    PartyHair wrote: »
    I think it was somewhat premature. He hasn't had time to put any of his plans into action. I guess if they award the Prize on intention, then that's fine, but I thought it was based on actual acts.

    This is exactly how I felt when I heard it this morning.
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users
    LoloDSM wrote: »
    I voted for him, but I can't get on board with him being awarded the Nobel. He hasn't done anything yet. Give him a chance to actually, you know, accomplish something other than just getting elected.

    Did you see the SNL opening skit last weekend? I thought it was funny. I've been so focused on the health care thing, I didn't notice how much he actually hasn't gotten done.

    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbc.com%2Fsaturday-night-live%2Fvideo%2Fepisodes%2F%3Fvid%3D1163334%23vid%3D1163334" class="Popup
    Location: Chicago

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
  • Laura LeeLaura Lee Posts: 1,828Registered Users
    Here's what bothers me the most. The nomination deadline was February 1st. That means he was nominated a couple of weeks into his term. I know the prize can be awarded on the basis of someone showing promise, but really? 2 weeks?

    Also, one of the other nominees did some really incredible work in the Congo.
    "Dr Mukwege had treated 21,000 women suffering from devastating gynecological injuries as a result of rape in Congo's brutal war. He is the only gynecologist treating these wounds in the country" (source)

    I feel like that definitely deserves recognition and honor more than two weeks in office showing "promise"
  • SpringcurlSpringcurl Posts: 8,002Registered Users
    I just don't think anyone who's authorized bombing anywhere (regardless of justified or not) should be getting a peace prize.
    TWINKLES.gifTWINKLES.gifTWINKLES.gif

    Obamacare is not a blueprint for socialism. You're thinking of the New Testament. ~~ John Fugelsang



  • LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
    YolyC wrote: »
    Did you see the SNL opening skit last weekend? I thought it was funny. I've been so focused on the health care thing, I didn't notice how much he actually hasn't gotten done.

    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbc.com%2Fsaturday-night-live%2Fvideo%2Fepisodes%2F%3Fvid%3D1163334%23vid%3D1163334" class="Popup

    I saw it this morning. Hilarious. Too bad it's true.
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    Springcurl wrote: »
    I just don't think anyone who's authorized bombing anywhere (regardless of justified or not) should be getting a peace prize.

    +1

    I'm just hearing about this.. crazy. Now the Nobel Peace Prize has no meaning anymore.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • mandyvmandyv Posts: 2,437Registered Users
    It is a tad bit premature, but I like the timing because it's gotten the world's attention and now we can go forward.

    I thought his Cairo speech was transformative. I don't know if I'm alone in that, but it was a huge step in demonstrating our willingness to cooperate with the world instead of bully it.

    I'm interested to hear Israel's reaction. I think they know there's going to be a change in US policy with them. At least I hope that's what the signals mean.
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users
    Laura Lee wrote: »
    Here's what bothers me the most. The nomination deadline was February 1st. That means he was nominated a couple of weeks into his term. I know the prize can be awarded on the basis of someone showing promise, but really? 2 weeks?

    Also, one of the other nominees did some really incredible work in the Congo.
    "Dr Mukwege had treated 21,000 women suffering from devastating gynecological injuries as a result of rape in Congo's brutal war. He is the only gynecologist treating these wounds in the country" (source)

    I feel like that definitely deserves recognition and honor more than two weeks in office showing "promise"
    That man definitely deserves it more...just saying...
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

  • mad scientistmad scientist Posts: 3,530Registered Users
    I think its in keeping with the way Nobel Peace Prizes have been awarded in the past. Unlike the other Nobel prizes which are for past work, this one seems to be meant to propel a good movement forward. Its awarded based on potential.

    Didn't Arafat win the Nobel Peace Prize?
  • CurlyCurliesCurlyCurlies Posts: 1,641Registered Users
    Here's what bothers me the most. The nomination deadline was February 1st. That means he was nominated a couple of weeks into his term. I know the prize can be awarded on the basis of someone showing promise, but really? 2 weeks?

    Yeah, the nomination deadline was in Feb., but for all we know they could have just arrived at a decision on who the prize would go to last week. Anybody can be nominated. (Well, probably not anybody, but you know what I mean.)
    33abhqq.gif
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    BekkaPoo wrote: »
    Springcurl wrote: »
    I just don't think anyone who's authorized bombing anywhere (regardless of justified or not) should be getting a peace prize.

    +1

    I'm just hearing about this.. crazy. Now the Nobel Peace Prize has no meaning anymore.

    I completely disagree. By saying this, you are denigrating all the previous Nobel Peace Laureates.

    You disagree with the committee's selection of President Obama and that's fine, but to say that it makes the award meaningless is to throw the baby out with the bathwater, in my opinion.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Rock on with your bad self.

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • legendslegends Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Ffarai-chideya%2Fobamas-nobel-will-america_b_314974.html" class="Popup
    [...]the Prize cites Obama's diplomacy for embracing "values and attitudes that are shared by the majority of the world's population." In other words, the Nobel seems to be a "thank God you're not trying to be a big swinging dick of a unilateral superpower" rather than a "thanks for getting rid of the nukes" letter.
    :lol:



    Eres o te haces?
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    Here's what bothers me the most. The nomination deadline was February 1st. That means he was nominated a couple of weeks into his term. I know the prize can be awarded on the basis of someone showing promise, but really? 2 weeks?

    Yeah, the nomination deadline was in Feb., but for all we know they could have just arrived at a decision on who the prize would go to last week. Anybody can be nominated. (Well, probably not anybody, but you know what I mean.)

    ITA. Like someone from the Curly Community perhaps? We do our share to promote Peace with our indigenous texture as well as the texture of those less follicularly fortunate.

    I'm just saying.
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users
    legends wrote: »
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Ffarai-chideya%2Fobamas-nobel-will-america_b_314974.html" class="Popup
    [...]the Prize cites Obama's diplomacy for embracing "values and attitudes that are shared by the majority of the world's population." In other words, the Nobel seems to be a "thank God you're not trying to be a big swinging dick of a unilateral superpower" rather than a "thanks for getting rid of the nukes" letter.
    :lol:

    Love that!!!!
    Location: Chicago

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    I think Obama's comments on accepting the prize are pretty good:
    Good morning. Well, this is not how I expected to wake up this morning. After I received the news, Malia walked in and said, "Daddy, you won the Nobel Peace Prize, and it is Bo's birthday!" And then Sasha added, "Plus, we have a three-day weekend coming up." So it's good to have kids to keep things in perspective.
    I am both surprised and deeply humbled by the decision of the Nobel Committee. Let me be clear: I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments, but rather as an affirmation of American leadership on behalf of aspirations held by people in all nations.
    To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who've been honored by this prize -- men and women who've inspired me and inspired the entire world through their courageous pursuit of peace.
    But I also know that this prize reflects the kind of world that those men and women, and all Americans, want to build -- a world that gives life to the promise of our founding documents. And I know that throughout history, the Nobel Peace Prize has not just been used to honor specific achievement; it's also been used as a means to give momentum to a set of causes. And that is why I will accept this award as a call to action -- a call for all nations to confront the common challenges of the 21st century.
    These challenges can't be met by any one leader or any one nation. And that's why my administration has worked to establish a new era of engagement in which all nations must take responsibility for the world we seek. We cannot tolerate a world in which nuclear weapons spread to more nations and in which the terror of a nuclear holocaust endangers more people. And that's why we've begun to take concrete steps to pursue a world without nuclear weapons, because all nations have the right to pursue peaceful nuclear power, but all nations have the responsibility to demonstrate their peaceful intentions.
    We cannot accept the growing threat posed by climate change, which could forever damage the world that we pass on to our children -- sowing conflict and famine; destroying coastlines and emptying cities. And that's why all nations must now accept their share of responsibility for transforming the way that we use energy.
    We can't allow the differences between peoples to define the way that we see one another, and that's why we must pursue a new beginning among people of different faiths and races and religions; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect.
    And we must all do our part to resolve those conflicts that have caused so much pain and hardship over so many years, and that effort must include an unwavering commitment that finally realizes that the rights of all Israelis and Palestinians to live in peace and security in nations of their own.
    We can't accept a world in which more people are denied opportunity and dignity that all people yearn for -- the ability to get an education and make a decent living; the security that you won't have to live in fear of disease or violence without hope for the future.
    And even as we strive to seek a world in which conflicts are resolved peacefully and prosperity is widely shared, we have to confront the world as we know it today. I am the Commander-in-Chief of a country that's responsible for ending a war and working in another theater to confront a ruthless adversary that directly threatens the American people and our allies. I'm also aware that we are dealing with the impact of a global economic crisis that has left millions of Americans looking for work. These are concerns that I confront every day on behalf of the American people.
    Some of the work confronting us will not be completed during my presidency. Some, like the elimination of nuclear weapons, may not be completed in my lifetime. But I know these challenges can be met so long as it's recognized that they will not be met by one person or one nation alone. This award is not simply about the efforts of my administration -- it's about the courageous efforts of people around the world.
    And that's why this award must be shared with everyone who strives for justice and dignity -- for the young woman who marches silently in the streets on behalf of her right to be heard even in the face of beatings and bullets; for the leader imprisoned in her own home because she refuses to abandon her commitment to democracy; for the soldier who sacrificed through tour after tour of duty on behalf of someone half a world away; and for all those men and women across the world who sacrifice their safety and their freedom and sometime their lives for the cause of peace.
    That has always been the cause of America. That's why the world has always looked to America. And that's why I believe America will continue to lead.
    Thank you very much.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

    Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    PartyHair wrote: »
    BekkaPoo wrote: »
    Springcurl wrote: »
    I just don't think anyone who's authorized bombing anywhere (regardless of justified or not) should be getting a peace prize.

    +1

    I'm just hearing about this.. crazy. Now the Nobel Peace Prize has no meaning anymore.

    I completely disagree. By saying this, you are denigrating all the previous Nobel Peace Laureates.

    You disagree with the committee's selection of President Obama and that's fine, but to say that it makes the award meaningless is to throw the baby out with the bathwater, in my opinion.

    Really? I don't think I applied my comment to previous winners.

    We're all entitled to our opinions.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
    mandyv wrote: »
    It is a tad bit premature, but I like the timing because it's gotten the world's attention and now we can go forward.

    .

    IMO, he should be moving forward regardless of the awards that he's receiving, or the publicity. It seems as if he's more of a celebrity than anything else these days and I agree that he really hasn't done much.

    The American people are counting on him for help and this is seen in MANY interviews from the general public. Obama will save us. Obama will give us free health care. Obama will give us more money in our paychecks (not if free healthcare passes!) and so on.

    We are too focused on what WE as individuals are getting, but not on how this will affect our country and our children years from now.

    He kept promising the hope and change...and people have a lot of hope in him. I hope things start changing soon...
    :rambo:
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    M2LR wrote: »
    mandyv wrote: »
    It is a tad bit premature, but I like the timing because it's gotten the world's attention and now we can go forward.

    .

    IMO, he should be moving forward regardless of the awards that he's receiving, or the publicity. It seems as if he's more of a celebrity than anything else these days and I agree that he really hasn't done much.

    The American people are counting on him for help and this is seen in MANY interviews from the general public. Obama will save us. Obama will give us free health care. Obama will give us more money in our paychecks (not if free healthcare passes!) and so on.

    We are too focused on what WE as individuals are getting, but not on how this will affect our country and our children years from now.

    He kept promising the hope and change...and people have a lot of hope in him. I hope things start changing soon...
    I think this award shows it is not just the American people who are counting on him. The whole world is watching him with hope.
    Minneapolis, MN
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Poodlehead wrote: »
    M2LR wrote: »
    mandyv wrote: »
    It is a tad bit premature, but I like the timing because it's gotten the world's attention and now we can go forward.

    .

    IMO, he should be moving forward regardless of the awards that he's receiving, or the publicity. It seems as if he's more of a celebrity than anything else these days and I agree that he really hasn't done much.

    The American people are counting on him for help and this is seen in MANY interviews from the general public. Obama will save us. Obama will give us free health care. Obama will give us more money in our paychecks (not if free healthcare passes!) and so on.

    We are too focused on what WE as individuals are getting, but not on how this will affect our country and our children years from now.

    He kept promising the hope and change...and people have a lot of hope in him. I hope things start changing soon...
    I think this award shows it is not just the American people who are counting on him. The whole world is watching him with hope.


    I think Obama got this award because Americans (and the whole world really) are so goddamned relieved to be rid of Bushy McStoopid and his boss, Uncle Evil Cheney. I also think it was a bid on the part of Nobel group to put pressure on Obama to get out of these middle eastern wars.
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    BekkaPoo wrote: »
    PartyHair wrote: »
    BekkaPoo wrote: »

    +1

    I'm just hearing about this.. crazy. Now the Nobel Peace Prize has no meaning anymore.

    I completely disagree. By saying this, you are denigrating all the previous Nobel Peace Laureates.

    You disagree with the committee's selection of President Obama and that's fine, but to say that it makes the award meaningless is to throw the baby out with the bathwater, in my opinion.

    Really? I don't think I applied my comment to previous winners.

    We're all entitled to our opinions.

    Yes, we are. That's why I put "in my opinion" in there - I disagree with you, you disagree with me.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Rock on with your bad self.

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users
    mandyv wrote: »
    I thought his Cairo speech was transformative. I don't know if I'm alone in that, but it was a huge step in demonstrating our willingness to cooperate with the world instead of bully it.

    I'm interested to hear Israel's reaction. I think they know there's going to be a change in US policy with them. At least I hope that's what the signals mean.

    +1
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

    HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

    SL APL BSL MBL
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    I heard the news this morning and my first thought was that this is a joke. :lol:

    As the reality sinks in, I am sort of stuck between amusement :rolleyes:

    and shock. :eek:

    I know I should not be at all surprised though. The award was diminished the second it was given to the terrorist, Yasser Arafat. :scratch: Whatever.

    And I do think it diminishes the integrity of the Nobel Peace Prize when it goes to someone like Obama who, besides giving some lofty speeches, has done nothing of real substance to advance peace. That responsibility lies with those who decided to award this prize, not to those who are criticizing the decision.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    geeky wrote: »
    I think Obama's comments on accepting the prize are pretty good:

    Good morning. Well, this is not how I expected to wake up this morning. After I received the news, Malia walked in and said, "Daddy, you won the Nobel Peace Prize, and it is Bo's birthday!" And then Sasha added, "Plus, we have a three-day weekend coming up." So it's good to have kids to keep things in perspective.
    I am both surprised and deeply humbled by the decision of the Nobel Committee. Let me be clear: I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments, but rather as an affirmation of American leadership on behalf of aspirations held by people in all nations.
    To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who've been honored by this prize -- men and women who've inspired me and inspired the entire world through their courageous pursuit of peace.
    But I also know that this prize reflects the kind of world that those men and women, and all Americans, want to build -- a world that gives life to the promise of our founding documents. And I know that throughout history, the Nobel Peace Prize has not just been used to honor specific achievement; it's also been used as a means to give momentum to a set of causes. And that is why I will accept this award as a call to action -- a call for all nations to confront the common challenges of the 21st century.
    These challenges can't be met by any one leader or any one nation. And that's why my administration has worked to establish a new era of engagement in which all nations must take responsibility for the world we seek. We cannot tolerate a world in which nuclear weapons spread to more nations and in which the terror of a nuclear holocaust endangers more people. And that's why we've begun to take concrete steps to pursue a world without nuclear weapons, because all nations have the right to pursue peaceful nuclear power, but all nations have the responsibility to demonstrate their peaceful intentions.
    We cannot accept the growing threat posed by climate change, which could forever damage the world that we pass on to our children -- sowing conflict and famine; destroying coastlines and emptying cities. And that's why all nations must now accept their share of responsibility for transforming the way that we use energy.
    We can't allow the differences between peoples to define the way that we see one another, and that's why we must pursue a new beginning among people of different faiths and races and religions; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect.
    And we must all do our part to resolve those conflicts that have caused so much pain and hardship over so many years, and that effort must include an unwavering commitment that finally realizes that the rights of all Israelis and Palestinians to live in peace and security in nations of their own.
    We can't accept a world in which more people are denied opportunity and dignity that all people yearn for -- the ability to get an education and make a decent living; the security that you won't have to live in fear of disease or violence without hope for the future.
    And even as we strive to seek a world in which conflicts are resolved peacefully and prosperity is widely shared, we have to confront the world as we know it today. I am the Commander-in-Chief of a country that's responsible for ending a war and working in another theater to confront a ruthless adversary that directly threatens the American people and our allies. I'm also aware that we are dealing with the impact of a global economic crisis that has left millions of Americans looking for work. These are concerns that I confront every day on behalf of the American people.
    Some of the work confronting us will not be completed during my presidency. Some, like the elimination of nuclear weapons, may not be completed in my lifetime. But I know these challenges can be met so long as it's recognized that they will not be met by one person or one nation alone. This award is not simply about the efforts of my administration -- it's about the courageous efforts of people around the world.
    And that's why this award must be shared with everyone who strives for justice and dignity -- for the young woman who marches silently in the streets on behalf of her right to be heard even in the face of beatings and bullets; for the leader imprisoned in her own home because she refuses to abandon her commitment to democracy; for the soldier who sacrificed through tour after tour of duty on behalf of someone half a world away; and for all those men and women across the world who sacrifice their safety and their freedom and sometime their lives for the cause of peace.
    That has always been the cause of America. That's why the world has always looked to America. And that's why I believe America will continue to lead.
    Thank you very much.

    I like this too. Thanks for posting.
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

    mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fs29.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fc252%2Fwavezncurlz%2Fhair%2F" class="Popup
    password: curlzorwavez
«13