NY gathering anyone?

tooj68tooj68 Posts: 471Registered Users
Wow, I would LOVE to have a curly girl gathering!! Anyone in the NY NJ area?? Any ideas where to meet? That would be soo awesome!
3B, with oodles and oodles of curly hair! :toothy7:
Summer Faves: Devacare NoPoo & OneC, CF High Humidity Gel.
2nd day hair: Deva Set Me Up pomade & Mr. Right
DT: Devacurl Heaven in Hair
Been CG since 2005 and never looked back!

Comments

• BeachBlondeWavieBeachBlondeWavie Posts: 159Registered Users
    im in nyc and would totally go to a curly event in a heart beat!! (just dont make it on a sat before 5 i have work)
    Diane
    2C blonde long hair

•ojon + curls
    •goal: to grow my hair to my waist!

•hair timeline:
    -last cut [email protected] devachan by jeff
    -colored 3.6.07
    -trimmed on 10.1
    -softened @ ouidad 10.20
  • sassette726sassette726 Posts: 694Registered Users
    I'm in Connecticut, but if something were arranged in NYC, I might be able to come. :)
    2b copper penny red
    "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."

CURRENTLY USING:
    Renpure Moisturizing Shampoo, Body Shop Banana Conditioner, Ouidad Tress Effects GelMy fashion blog:
    http://a-la-mode-2010.blogspot.com/
  • GIA1205GIA1205 Posts: 2Registered Users
    I'm a newbie!!! I live in New Jersey but I work in Manhattan. I would love to meet other curlies in the tri-state area.

Gia
  • CurlyHead391CurlyHead391 Posts: 11Registered Users
    I live in NY. A curl gathering would be so cool!
    ~Christine

Life is too precious to be taken for granted; make the most of the time that you have. You never know when God will decide to take you home.
  • selfcurledgirlselfcurledgirl Posts: 516Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    We are having a curl gathering on Feb. 13 at 6pm at the Cupping Room Restaurant on broom street in soho. A couple of curlies are going to devachan for a cut that evening and we are meeting them. We have 4 people so far so please join us. Let me know so I know what kind of table to ask for.
    Hair type, thin, 3b, past my shoulders always looking for length. Use jessicurl hair cleansing cream, devacurl one c, angel, set it free, Always see a deva trained stylist for cut and Aveda Institute for color.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file