Has anyone ever done a henna gloss?

chenajchenaj Registered Users Posts: 352
Wanting to try this out so, if anyone has ever tried a henna gloss I would love to know how it turned out.

Below is the henna gloss info I got in my e-mail yesterday from Ironsun Organics (they sent a link to the info).

Apparently, they post weekly tips on their home page. Has anyone tried out any of their tips?

Also does anyone want to get rid of their KT and KCCC? I know somone who would be interested.

[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif][FONT=Impact,sans-serif]This Week's [/FONT][FONT=Impact,sans-serif]Curl Bliss Beaut[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif][FONT=Impact,sans-serif]y Secret[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Henna Gloss for shine, softness,volume and fast growth[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Henna is best known as a natural pigment dye that stains the hair and skin in various shades of red and brown hues. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Henna, mixed with your favourite conditioner and a few other ingredients a.k.a henna gloss, is a fantastic way to deep condition your curls, add volume to thinning hair, get incredible shine, stop breakage and amazingly fast growth.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]If you do not want to change your hair colour, but do want the fabulous conditioning benefits of henna, you can use neutral or white henna, otherwise know as Cassia Obovata.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Do two applications of a henna gloss one after the other ( not on the same day but one day after the other) and then let your hair rest. Apply your henna gloss twice a month after that.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Get your neutral henna (cassia) here.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Check out the CURLYNIKKI tutorial on how to mix and apply your henna gloss.[/FONT][/FONT]
hair type - definately 4a

wash - any baby shampoo

conditioning styler - homemade blend with shea, coconut, avocado mango, plam, castor, almond and essential oils

Hair pics http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=84285

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file