CKT - does anyone have an 'after' pic

baf65baf65 Posts: 12Registered Users
I've been looking into this treatment for my 3b/3c hair. I have done lots of research and looked at a lot of before and after pics! But the 'after' pics are always straight after the treatment has been done. Id really like to see a pic of after the first or 2nd time of washing....What I want to see is roughly how curly my hair will remain. I'd really like to be able to wash and leave but am worried that its going to be unmanageable because it will have no curl in it! I do like to have my hair blown straight and ironed, then I find it lasts about a week or more with just a retouch with the irons every few days. I cant blow it myself, but am wondering with the CKT if its something that is going to be easier to do myself
Anyway would love it if anyone would be willing to share a pic for me!

Comments

• NoraCurlNoraCurl Posts: 345Registered Users
    The stick-straight pictures are only for the first 4 days. Once you wash it, it will be a loose wavy curl for most, so it's only going to take out 50% of the curl, but will cut your styling time in half. Being that you're a 3b/c, you'd probably go down to a 2b or 2c. You'll be surprised at how the CKT can transform your looks. Before, my hair was a dry, puffy, porous 3b, and it transformed me into a 2b with beautiful length and shine, and no frizz. I even have a before picture. Before, it took the hairdresser 1.5 to 2 hours to blow-dry and flat-iron, but before my homecoming dance, it only took her 50 minutes! Amazing, huh?:love10:

Before
    24269_035156000000_phpwQ3Rn1_tn.jpg

After
    IMG_25232.jpg
    :toothy4::toothy4:
    "Smile...just do it.":angel11:

3aMii, medium porosity, medium to low elasticity:color:

Shampoo & Conditioner: HE Hydralicious Featherweight
    Styling: HETMS Spray Gel and Finishing Touch Cream
    DT: GF Triple Nutrition

• baf65baf65 Posts: 12Registered Users
    Thanks Noracurl for sharing those pics!!!
    Im almost 90% decided to get it done, hey whats the worse that can hapen that I dont really like it and have to wait for it to wear off, at least I wont have to spend years growing it out!!
  • NoraCurlNoraCurl Posts: 345Registered Users
    baf65 wrote: »
    Thanks Noracurl for sharing those pics!!!
    Im almost 90% decided to get it done, hey whats the worse that can hapen that I dont really like it and have to wait for it to wear off, at least I wont have to spend years growing it out!!
    Haha! I know, right? That's the best part! It only takes 2-4 months for it to wear off...but I think I'm gonna keep doing it because I don't like struggling with my hair every morning and if I wanna blow it out, I certainly don't want it to take 2 hours while now it just takes 50 minutes! AND I got those waves I wanted:D
    :toothy4::toothy4:
    "Smile...just do it.":angel11:

3aMii, medium porosity, medium to low elasticity:color:

Shampoo & Conditioner: HE Hydralicious Featherweight
    Styling: HETMS Spray Gel and Finishing Touch Cream
    DT: GF Triple Nutrition

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file