Debit card?...Gretchen?

wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Registered Users Posts: 4,306
Is there any chance that CurlMart products could be bought with a debit card or something other than a credit card? I don't have a credit card, and my parents would kill me if I used theirs to buy hair care products. :roll: TIA for any relpy!
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:

Comments

• KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    Does your debit card have a Visa or MasterCard logo on it? If so, you can use it just like a credit card.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Yes, a debit card can be used -- just like you would use a cc. Or if you prefer, you can select the check or money order option. We'll ship your goodies as soon as we receive your check.

Thanks so much!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Registered Users Posts: 4,306
    Cool, thanks! Would I just send the money in an envelope, even the coins? Maybe put on it "Don't even think about it!" for all those greedy postal workers. :lol:
    I'm happy now! :D
    OMG, LOOK!!

• internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    Cool, thanks! Would I just send the money in an envelope, even the coins? Maybe put on it "Don't even think about it!" for all those greedy postal workers. :lol:
    I'm happy now! :D

Never send money through the mail. Most check cashing places will do a money order for under $1.
    Hmmm...well, I don't have a checking account, so I think I'll stick with my debit card then. Thank you for possibly saving me some wasted cash, internetchick!
    OMG, LOOK!!

• internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    Hmmm...well, I don't have a checking account, so I think I'll stick with my debit card then. Thank you for possibly saving me some wasted cash, internetchick!

You don't need a checking account. Take your cash somewhere that does money orders. Some places around here do them for as little as 25 cents. You can call around to find the cheapest place.

You don't need a checking account. Take your cash somewhere that does money orders. Some places around here do them for as little as 25 cents. You can call around to find the cheapest place.

Cool beans! You learn something new every day!
    OMG, LOOK!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file