We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

How does the CurlMart work?

This has always puzzled me. I've always pictured Gretchen and Michelle with thousands of curly products in their homes sending them to people! :lol: But, do they just place an order on that product's website?
mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,945Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    LOL!

We worked out of our homes until about a year ago, then we got office space. (My DH was about to divorce me over the loss of the guest room and the mess of packing peanuts throughout the house!) We warehouse all our products there. In fact, about a month ago, we expanded, doubling our space -- as we were quite crowded.

I miss working from home, but it's nice to have the extra space.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Lydyybuggin76Lydyybuggin76 Posts: 219Registered Users
    AngieCurls wrote:
    This has always puzzled me. I've always pictured Gretchen and Michelle with thousands of curly products in their homes sending them to people! :lol: But, do they just place an order on that product's website?

Funny, I kinda pictured that too... :lol:
    Here lies Jan Smith, wife of Thomas Smith, marble cutter. This monument was erected by her husband as a tribute to her memory and a specimen of his work. Monuments of this same style are two hundred and fifty dollars.
    -Gravestone Inscription
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    How funny, what a great question! I was thinking about this today when I placed my very first order! :D
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file