Camellia Oil

Is there an oil similar to this?

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Kirubelle wrote: »

Are you asking if there are other oils that are similar? Didn't quite know what you're trying to find out. In my experience, I haven't found anything that behaves in quite the same manner.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm an oil fiend and I honestly can't think of a similar oil. It's thick-feeling (similar to sebum or skin oil) but is incredibly light to me when I put it on my hair. It's unique.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • KirubelleKirubelle Posts: 37Registered Users
    Hi kathymack

I am looking for an oil that has the same slip as camellia oil.
    kathymack wrote: »

Are you asking if there are other oils that are similar? Didn't quite know what you're trying to find out. In my experience, I haven't found anything that behaves in quite the same manner.
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hi kathymack

I am looking for an oil that has the same slip as camellia oil.

As afrosheenqueen said, it's unique. There are two types of camellia oil--the Chinese and Japanese. The Chinese is less costly. You could try both to see if the Chinese could replace the Japanese, if that's what you're using.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file