Amazing post-workout hair?

I'm one of those people who obcesses over howmy hair smells but I have to say I'm tempted not to wash/wet my hair for days after my cardio kickboxing class. It's one of those workouts where my hair gets drenched (i know, yucky). When it dries though, it's the most AMAZING wavy, partly curly hair I've ever had. And it stays that way for a couple of days after, without me doing anything to it. I have zero frizz and great definition.

Just don't know if I can get past the paranoia about how my hair might smell.

Do you think it's because of the salt in sweat? Does anyone else get the same thing?

Comments

• HighfallHighfall Posts: 19Registered Users
    I get the same result if I open my hair quick enough after training. Or if I swim in the sea - so it must be the salt somehow... *wondering why*
  • Robin-in-FLRobin-in-FL Posts: 1,731Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've been seeing on the sidebar of naturallycurly, a guy with beach waves as a model for a KMS product. Maybe that would give you the same sort of look? Of course it's not showing the ad right now so I can't remember the name, but I'm sure it will come back. I used to have a Sea Salt Styling Spray for sale from Mark but they don't carry it anymore, and it was never a winter product.

Anyway, you must not be the only one, as there are products made to mimic this.
    2c / C / iii (FIA)
    Med-Coarse, LowPorosity, NormalElast (LCLF)

Shoulder-Length now.

Wash: DevaCare Low Poo
    Detangle & Rinseout: Walgreens or Sally's Conditioning Balm (always)
    Leave-in: DevaCare OneC (budget choice is GFTN)
    Style: ReCoil & DevaCare Arc Angel (budget choices are HESMU or Got2BSpikedUp)

Henna!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file