Indianapolis (Northside) Stylist Recommendations

tweety3474tweety3474 Registered Users Posts: 2
OK, I've been searching and searching for someone who knows how to cut curly hair and I have yet to find them. My hair has looked the same for the last 10 years and I NEED A CHANGE. I believe I fall into the 3b category. I have spent TONS of money on products that claim to work and I might as well throw my money out the window. I have found the cheap Suave Mouse, Gel, and Hairspray work the best and scrunching (everything people tell me not to do). So that being said are there any Indy people out there that have found a stylist they love, preferably on the north side? I'm in need of a change.

Comments

• MysticSpiralMysticSpiral Registered Users Posts: 1,024
    Urban Gypsy in Broadripple IT'S THE BEST ask for Leah or Erin
    Lady Fand of the Joy Filled Summer Skys in the Order of the Curly Crusaders!
    KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
  • peachbellini7peachbellini7 Registered Users Posts: 5
    I live in Cincy and I get my hair cut at Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Salon in Fishers. I got to Lauren Dixon...she is awesome...def worth driving 3.5 hours roundtrip for! She is the only stylist in IN trained in Deva cutting.

If you go, tell her that Gina from Cincy sent you!!
  • bethkbethk Registered Users Posts: 29
    I live in Cincy and I get my hair cut at Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Salon in Fishers. I got to Lauren Dixon...she is awesome...def worth driving 3.5 hours roundtrip for! She is the only stylist in IN trained in Deva cutting.

If you go, tell her that Gina from Cincy sent you!!

I just now made an appointment with Lauren for this Thursday!! I am SO excited to find someone who understands wavy/curly hair! Glad you said you drive that far...she must be worth it!
    Started CG 10/21/09

2b/c - medium porosity, texture and density

Co-wash - Suave Lavendar Lilac
    Rinse out - L'Oreal Vive Pro medium/long/curly/wavy
    Styling - KCCC, Artec Textureline Volume Gel
    Techniques - Pixiecurl diffusing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file