CurlTalk

White teeth internet ads: did any of you bite?

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
There is currently a proliferation of these ads that show close-ups of people's teeth and say, "Don't spend the money on whiteners. Learn the trick discovered by a mom that costs $5." Something like that. Well, did anyone click? Care to share the secret? I am afraid of the spam and cookies but I am very curious!

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    There is currently a proliferation of these ads that show close-ups of people's teeth and say, "Don't spend the money on whiteners. Learn the trick discovered by a mom that costs $5." Something like that. Well, did anyone click? Care to share the secret? I am afraid of the spam and cookies but I am very curious!

I did not click but it's probably something like baking soda or something.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users

I think I did click one time. It's using 2 different whitening products that, of course, you've never heard of before, but which the site just happens to sell for $5, plus some ungodly shipping amount. It's just another scam.
  • alacurlalacurl Posts: 1,193Registered Users
    I know of someone on a different forum who "bit." If I recall correctly, she said you supposedly get to try it for a nominal charge, but then they charge your cc for the full deal without your approval and before the trial period is over.
    shoulder-length 3a/b, depending on weather and products (or lack of products!)