Curls Rock for sale!

GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier Cream
This is the new formulation and it doesn't work for me.
I'd say there is about 2 oz left of a 4 oz tube that I paid $13.95 for. I'll take $3.00 total(includes first class mail).

Please PM me if interested, thank you!
3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity

Comments

• GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    bumping!
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity
    bumping, anyone interested?
    bumping
    bumping, would like to get rid of these.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'll take the bouncy cream. PMing you now.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'll take the bouncy cream. PMing you now.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
    I pm'd you back!
    bumping!
    bumping.....Nobody wants this for just $3.00?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file