Period Again?

kg91308kg91308 Registered Users Posts: 327
I don't know what is going on to my body. I took three pregnancy tests that came up positive, but then started my period two days late. The doctor determined that I was not pregnant. Had my period from Wednesday to Monday. And now on Saturday evening, I started lightly bleeding again. 5 days later. Did my body just get thrown off? I don't understand what is happening and it's very discouraging.
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to! :toothy10:

Comments

• poisonivypoisonivy Registered Users Posts: 1,551
    Is he sure you didn't have an early miscarriage? I find it hard to believe you could get 3 positives and not be pregnant.
  • breezybabybreezybaby Registered Users Posts: 347
    It is best to check with your doctor.
    I know that some women bleed lightly as the egg implants itself into the uterus
    3a/3b/3c hair all on one head :thumright:

public.fotki.com/breezybaby
    youtube.com/joyfulbree

Staples (used in many ways):
    Coconut milk
    Castor oil
    Coconut oil
    Honey
    Shea butter
  • kg91308kg91308 Registered Users Posts: 327
    I did have an early miscarriage (2 days after I would have normally started my period). I was told that if I had severe cramping or sharp pains to come back. I haven't experienced any pain, but have had some mild cramping (nothing that made me lay down or anything). I just don't know why I am bleeding again. I stopped bleeding for 5 days and it started again last night. I'm thinking that it just takes the body a little time to get back on track. Any ideas?
  • poisonivypoisonivy Registered Users Posts: 1,551
    kg91308 wrote: »
    I did have an early miscarriage (2 days after I would have normally started my period). I was told that if I had severe cramping or sharp pains to come back. I haven't experienced any pain, but have had some mild cramping (nothing that made me lay down or anything). I just don't know why I am bleeding again. I stopped bleeding for 5 days and it started again last night. I'm thinking that it just takes the body a little time to get back on track. Any ideas?

Its hard to say. I'm sure your hormones are a little out of whack. Is it heavy bleeding or is it fairly light? You can bleed for weeks after a miscarriage so I wouldn't worry too much. I think you'll know if something is seriously wrong.
  • kg91308kg91308 Registered Users Posts: 327
    poisonivy wrote: »
    kg91308 wrote: »

Its hard to say. I'm sure your hormones are a little out of whack. Is it heavy bleeding or is it fairly light? You can bleed for weeks after a miscarriage so I wouldn't worry too much. I think you'll know if something is seriously wrong.

It's fiarly light. A little heavier when I use the bathroom. I think it's alright too. Thanks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file