have a question

javsjavs Registered Users Posts: 2
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=242012355&albumID=7980&imageID=25469393

this is what my hair looks like
i want to know what it is i think its 3b but i dont know.
i also want to know how to make my hair looser

lastly i want to know why my hair gets weird when a girl puts their fingers through it or me and if i can fix this

Comments

• botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Registered Users Posts: 896
    Your hair looks about 3a-3b to me.

I think the curls look nice the way they are :)

When you (or someone else) runs their fingers through your hair, they're pulling out all the curls and splitting up the curl clumps, therefore resulting in frizz, or "weird hair" ;) There's really no way to fix this...you can touch your hair when it's dry (don't do it when it's wet!), but don't run your fingers through it and mess with it.

Hope that helped!
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • javsjavs Registered Users Posts: 2
    Yeah that helps thank you but how can I keep someone from touching my hair without looking like a jerk?
  • botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Registered Users Posts: 896
    javs wrote: »
    Yeah that helps thank you but how can I keep someone from touching my hair without looking like a jerk?

If your hair is anything like mine, it's okay to touch it when it's dry as long as you don't run your fingers through it or split up the curls. I can run my hand down all my hair if I want, and it won't make a difference. And my hair can be lightly played with and it won't mess it up.
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file