CurlTalk

Would these headbands be something for Curlmart?

KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users

Comments

• Ashkins1118Ashkins1118 Posts: 786Registered Users
    These headbands are so cute! Headbands are a main part of my accessories collection., and i would also love to see them offered in curlmart!
    Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FCurlypad%3Ffeature%3Dmhum" class="Popup

comic-p.jpg
    bump
    Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FCurlypad%3Ffeature%3Dmhum" class="Popup

comic-p.jpg
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,424Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Check the accessories section of a CurlMart near you....soon! Probably early next week!

Thanks for the suggestion. They're really beautiful.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    Yay!!! :D :D :D :D

that is so awesome!! they are so pretty, i plan to add them to my huge hair accessories collection!! :wink:

comic-p.jpg
    Gretchen will there be pictures of the colors in Curlmart?
    (I am guessing you haven't gotten to it yet maybe, but I thought I'd ask anyways.)

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,424Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Yes, absolutely. We don't actually have them in house yet -- Monday, I think. I'll get t he pix in ASAP. They're gorgeous!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    I am trying to decide what color I want. :wink:

Kurlee wrote:
    I am trying to decide what color I want. :wink:

So are all the gals in the office! Everyone's having a hard time making up their minds!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    How come they have different prices? Are they different from each other? Size, thickness, width...?

Good question.
    We think it has to do with the number of colors. She designs the fabric herself; I'm sure the more complex prints cost more to have printed.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Alright. Thanks for the reply. :)

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    DO you guys request the patterns you want, or do they just send you whatever they have? I would kill for the Vintage Flower-White, Stitch Flower-Maroon, and/or Hibiscus Blue/Brown. Would it be possible for CurlMart to carry any of those patterns some time?
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
    We request, though her designs are only available for a short time, and they're often out when we reorder. But I'll ask Suzanne to try to get the ones you've asked for, next time she orders.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Thanks! I will get one of each if you're able to get them all! :D

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
    Do you guys know when you will get the next shipment of new patterns? I know I'll be putting a few of these on my Christmas list! ;)

I'll ask Suzanne!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Any word on these? A few of the patterns are out of stock, so I was hoping you guys will get some more in soon.

The CurlMart gals have been bugging me; we'll get an order in asap.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    I'm in love with these headbands - I have 3 and just placed an order for another 3. I'd been stalking the curlmart for the update with the new ones. :D
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS
    I was just going to post!

We have NINE new designs in, from the Spring 07 collection! I just added two more this morning! They're absolutely gorgeous!

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fcurlmart.com%2FThis-is-J-p-1-c-74.html" class="Popup

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    I'm so glad you guys decided to carry these! :D
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS