Naturally SUPER-CURLY Eyelashes!

Confused CurlyConfused Curly Posts: 229Registered Users
Does anyone out there have SUPER curly lashes. Annoyingly super-curly lashes. My lashes are so curly that I was using an eyelash curler to loosen the curls on the ends. However, I just came back from Toronto which is a lot more humid than Los Angeles and I have noticed they are even worse. I can't uncurl the ends which means I can't get mascara on and I don't look right without mascara. My lashes are LONG and CURLY but also very fine and lighter than my dark brown hair. Hence, I need to wear volumizing mascara at all times.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any advice on how to un-curl my lashes? Other than a tiny flat iron? :wink:

TIA!
Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
--Unknown, presumed deceased

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    hmmmm... i've heard of eyelash perms.

so, if they can do reverse perms on curly hair, couldn't they do it on eyelashes????

i wish you had told me you were going to be in Toronto - i could've taken the train in and we could've had a Curly Meet!

:(
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • Confused CurlyConfused Curly Posts: 229Registered Users
    rouquinne wrote:

i wish you had told me you were going to be in Toronto - i could've taken the train in and we could've had a Curly Meet!

:(

Me too! I haven't been on this board in so long that I didn't think about it until I got to Toronto!

Thanks for the idea! I'm going to look into perms and extensions (straighter ones... LoL!) I've also heard of a mini eyelash curler.
    Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
    --Unknown, presumed deceased
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i use a heated eyelash curler on my lashes. what i do is press my lashes UP, so maybe you could use one and hold them down?

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • one way streetone way street Posts: 772Registered Users
    Confused Curly- Your sig. is sooo funny!
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
    Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
    password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file