Attention Girls in Toronto, Canada

dianulyadianulya Registered Users Posts: 1
I can not say enough about Karlene Valentine at Chiggy's Touch in Toronto. She is amazing! She has been doing both mine and my mom's hair (both very very curly) for a few months and we're looking better than we ever have! Karlene just has the magic touch when it comes to cutting, colouring and styling curly hair. If you are looking for Toronto's top curly hair guru - she is it! I will not let anyone else touch my hair again! Thanks Karlene!!!

Comments

• SpeirsArtSpeirsArt Registered Users Posts: 43
    Thank you soooo much! I will be trying them out hopefully soon, called to make an appointment.
    Do you have an idea of the average cost? Looking to get a trim and at least 3 different highlights.
    :happy3:
    feel free to check out my artwork
    www.rachaelspeirs.com

Medium on top, coarse underneath, med-high porosity
    was 2B on top 3A and 3B underneath
    but since growing out and going CG I am now a combo of 3A and 3B with 3C underneath
    CG
    Love: coconut oil, lavender EO, GFTN
    Growing out since 2008, down past collarbone but I want it past my bra strap...I long for a giant head of long soft curls:sunny:
  • sveetiepiesveetiepie Registered Users Posts: 209
    I have been seeing Patience for about a year and a half.
    Really really pleased with her! I can go for about 4 months without a cut! Karlene has done my hair too but I prefer Patience.My cut was about 70$$.

shoulder length long layered 2b/3a lots of it
    wash: Live Clean shampoo Abba pure curl Mop c hydrating
    cond: suave coconut Goldwell curly twist
    Protein: Redken Extreme Cat
    style: Ag:recoil Deva Mist-er right
  • SpeirsArtSpeirsArt Registered Users Posts: 43
    Got my hair done by Karlene today, unloaded quite a bit of cash as I also picked up all the products she used on my hair but man she did a great job! my hair feels healthy and bouncy and she taught me how to care for it when I am clueless.
    feel free to check out my artwork
    www.rachaelspeirs.com

Medium on top, coarse underneath, med-high porosity
    was 2B on top 3A and 3B underneath
    but since growing out and going CG I am now a combo of 3A and 3B with 3C underneath
    CG
    Love: coconut oil, lavender EO, GFTN
    Growing out since 2008, down past collarbone but I want it past my bra strap...I long for a giant head of long soft curls:sunny:
  • anonymous_29030anonymous_29030 Registered Users Posts: 619
    Have had a number of hair distasters with Toronto stylists so it is a pleasure to hear about good ones!
    SpeirsArt wrote: »
    Got my hair done by Karlene today, unloaded quite a bit of cash as I also picked up all the products she used on my hair but man she did a great job! my hair feels healthy and bouncy and she taught me how to care for it when I am clueless.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file