texlaxing help

minni88minni88 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi everyone, I'm relaxed, but newly texlaxed my new growth in early august. lately my hair has been shedding more than usual now because of the two textures. I was wondering if you know any products that would help me through this transition?

Comments

• lit26lit26 Posts: 131Registered Users
    I would like to know to
    4b
    last perm 11/8
    Bc'd 4-9-9 :sunny:
    www.fotki/miamelove.com

A product to make tranistioning EASIER!:cheers:
    Scissors. Think of it like this, your mixing dirty clothes with clean clothes, you can use all the perfum you want (hair product) but the dirty clothes (permed hair) will never be clean, will eventually get old, raggedy, and eventually start shredding/breaking(natural&permed hair). Don't waste your time. Transitioning for most is a :boxing: fight that relaxed hair will win!
  • kacie_luvskacie_luvs Posts: 96Registered Users
    well what helped me when i accidently texlaxed was using a ton of product mainly with my leave-ins the best in my opinon (sp?) were KC's [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]Knot Today[/buylink] and Cantu Shea butter leave-in ur most likely going to have to use a LOT more product than u did with the relaxed hair...oh and make sure u moisturize, moisturize, moisturize and keep your scalp hydrated and oiled
    DEALING WITH LIFE DAY BY DAY...:blob3:
    TRANSITIONG IS HARD!! BUT.I LUV MY HAIR:love7:
    HAIR TYPE:4a EVERYWHERE!!!!
    fine in the front;thicker in the back...
    Last relaxer:May 9th.09
    Currently 7 months post (going by every 4 weeks)
    in kinky twists indefinitely:santa:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file