Started CG after much reading

medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
Hi all!
I finally grew out all my colored damaged hair and I'm on CG to help out my poor stretched out curls.

I cut my hair myself in uneven layers to give myself body and hopefully help with volume. Well now I have half curls all over the place. I miss the ropey curls.
And the poor top of my hair is in shock I think.

I wanted to ask, is Jessicurls HCC considered CG? I got some of that and the LLS. I prefer not to use them unless I need them but sometimes I get a bit happy on the oil and my hair needs some help.

Thanks in advance!

Vin
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.
http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!

Comments

• internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    Yes, it is CG.

How did you cut your own layers? I did mine and they turned out great. How long has it been since you cut your hair? Sometimes it needs time to settle back after a cut.
  • medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
    Thanks for the info about CG, I thought it was but I wanted to be sure to stick real close to the routine at least at first to see how it worked and then tweak if I need to.

I cut on the top of the S but I angled it, hoping that what was left of the original hair would make the curl go around in it's pattern.
    I varied the length also and I cut on dry hair.

I think I have gone too short? maybe......... the bottom part of my hair did great and it's springier but now I have a half gurl. Sort of like Carrie did on Sex in the city when her hair was short, only not as nice and uniform on me.

I'm definitely growing my hair, I'm hoping that's all it needs. I fee sorry for anyone that gets ahold of my hair to try and trim it after that cut lol
    2c/3a?

• medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
    I"m so bad I'm replying to my own self lol

I used a creme in my hair today and the shorter layers folded into the other ones. You might be right my hair is just in shock and needs time to adjust.
    I feel all better now! Thanks!
    2c/3a?

• internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    medusahair wrote:
    I"m so bad I'm replying to my own self lol

I used a creme in my hair today and the shorter layers folded into the other ones. You might be right my hair is just in shock and needs time to adjust.
    I feel all better now! Thanks!

No problem, glad to hear your hair is starting to behave :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file