ISO Bouncy Creme

Is it good? I read one thread on ISO Bouncy Creme here in the forums, but I figured some more people have probably tried it since then. I'm thinking of purchasing it, but I'm not sure. Do you like it?
Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?

Comments

• happycurls24happycurls24 Posts: 263Registered Users
    where can you buy bouncy cream? I want to try some as well....
    Hair Type: 3b /3a?.... medium texture, normal porosity:afro:

Conditioner:
    Aussie Moist

Shampoo: Organix Shampoo

Other products: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam Mousse, LA looks Sport gel, & whatever is cheapest for a frizz serum.

:blob:
  • botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    ^Well, I don't know of any stores than have them...although some probably do. If I do get it, it will probably be from the internet.
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • tonsofcurlztonsofcurlz Posts: 323Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Ulta carries it. I've also seen it at random beauty supply stores that carry the ISO line.
    3b, fine texture, low to normal porosity
    Low Poos:
    MOP C Hydrating, JC HCC, Ion Swimmer's Poo
    Condish: GVP Balm, Kenra, Tigi Oatmeal/Honey, DE Coconut
    Leave-In: BWC, Abba Gentle, KBB Nectar, GFTN
    Stylers: CJ AF/CIAB, SS CEJ/FHG, QCCC, Komaza Puddings, EW SAJ or Alba Soft Curl w/KKSS, Kenra, Homemade FSG, AOMM, CK/QB HTSG

Save $5 off your first order at http://www.iherb.com. Use discount code: SOF540.
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    bump

so on wash day i decided to experiment...i use the iso bouncy creme on the left, and tigi...DANG i cant think of the name...curls rock amplifier on the right. [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]kccc[/buylink] went all over.

let's just say the tigi left my hair very fluffy after a day or so and the curls have less definition. the iso...smooth, silky shiny curls. the iso is also lighter but i read that you only need a little and it goes a long way. it was cheap too, $10 for 8.5 ounces.
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    empressri wrote: »
    bump

so on wash day i decided to experiment...i use the iso bouncy creme on the left, and tigi...DANG i cant think of the name...curls rock amplifier on the right. [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]kccc[/buylink] went all over.

let's just say the tigi left my hair very fluffy after a day or so and the curls have less definition. the iso...smooth, silky shiny curls. the iso is also lighter but i read that you only need a little and it goes a long way. it was cheap too, $10 for 8.5 ounces.
    So I ask myself - do I need this or do I want it?
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    empressri wrote: »
    bump

Lawd Ri... *smh* LOLOL!!

Lemme find out you did a youtube vid on this... (did u?) Hehe!!

I'm on call right now, but tomorrow AM I'm off to find this! ISO= Isoplus???
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Is that what you stole from my cupboard while I was gone?? I know I have some of this somewhere unless you found it.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    Nevermind.. went to go look up. Not Isoplus. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    lol!! no vid...damn i should have did one before doing my hair again last night...used my curlisto stuff...

sbb...unless you come across it....but it isn't bad for something you buy on the ground...

xcptnl...ill never teeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll!!!!! :angel10:
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've seen this at Trade Secrets and Chatters. I can be sensitive to fragrances. Whatever they use in these products, kill me. I find them way to strong to use .... is it wrong to be relieved when you know that buying it isn't an option !!! :laughing4:
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!
    FrizzBgone wrote: »
    I've seen this at Trade Secrets and Chatters. I can be sensitive to fragrances. Whatever they use in these products, kill me. I find them way to strong to use .... is it wrong to be relieved when you know that buying it isn't an option !!! :laughing4:

[email protected] FBG!! I was hoping you'd gotten a chance to try it and had a combo to serve up to the masses. :( Bummer.

But yeah.. I felt the same way after I tried the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Honey-Hemp-Conditioner-p-860.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-honey-hemp-conditioner]Oyin Honey Hemp[/buylink] condish sample I got from a friend. I was so hoping I'd love it too. All it gave me was tangles! :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • NerdycurlNerdycurl Posts: 87Registered Users
    Does anyone know for sure if it's CG? I'm not good with ingredients...:dontknow:
    3b I think :)

Current rotation: CJ Daily Fix Cleansing Condish, Suave Coconut, AOHR, CJCCCC, KKKT, KCCC
    HGs: EcoStyler, Coconut oil, KY, ACV, BRHG, LOOB, Curl Rehab, Deva AnGel, GTTT Condish, CIAB!
    <3 Curl Junkie <3
  • rymorg2rymorg2 Posts: 2,571Registered Users
    Yes, it's CG, unless they changed the formula.

I have bouncy creme at home, but I rarely use it, as I have things that work better for me. This made me want to break it out though so maybe I will.
    Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
    Low poo: looking
    COWash: Eden, cheapo condish, CJDF
    RO: varies
    Protein: CJCF or CJRM
    DT: CJHBDF, CJCR, DBPC
    LI: varies, usually KCKT
    Stylers: KCCC, CRNCM, UFDCM, Curls gel, ecostyler

Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
    Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CurlykeyCurlykey Posts: 1,540Registered Users Curl Novice
    Anyone still using this? What do you find it works best with?
    $5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
  • nytiffynytiffy Posts: 73Registered Users
    I have used it, it give nice curls but not enough hold for me. my curls were soft yet a little frizzy.

I bought mine at a local beauty supply
    you can buy it on Amazon.com
    it cost 10.00

I have not used it latley
    3B/3C Fine
    Medium Porosity
    Loo-poo (Spring/ Summer) /No- poo(fall/ winter)
    Loo-poo Mastey Traite Cream Shampoo no SLS
    No-poo Aussie 3MM or VO5 Vanilla Tea
    Bi -racial :Black and Italian Yah!!
    Originally from Ithaca, NY
    Now Southern CA
    NYTiffy:wav:
  • FairlyCurlyFairlyCurly Posts: 839Registered Users
    My stylist used it on me twice and I didn't like it much. It made my hair too soft and greasy looking. I thought it wasn't CG, but maybe the ingredients have changed.
    3a/3b, Fine, low porosity.
  • catladycatlady Posts: 12Registered Users
    I used to use it years ago. I only stopped because my local beauty supply store stopped carrying it. Made my hair look pretty fantastic!
    Medium to course texture
    Slightly porous
    Normal elasticity
    High density

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file