Living Proof No Frizz Curling Cream

hrgirl314hrgirl314 Posts: 47Registered Users
I found the Living Proof No Frizz line available at my local Sephora and purchased the Curling Cream. i used about 3 dime sized amound of the cream on my chin length bob this morning. my hair is very soft w/ decent curl definiation. i did put a little bit of LA looks sports gel and then some sauve healthy curl spray gel. (BTW - looking for drug strore alternative for this as my supply is bascially gone) I have a decent curl but i feel it needs a bit more hold. guess i will use some more gel. I have just a tiny bit of surface frizz but it is a basically dry/cool day in NYC. Guess the real test will be the next rainy day. The girl at Sephora said i could bring it back provided i have at least half of the bottle if i didn't like it. I will do this if this is the case. She also mentioned another girl w/ curly hair used the Quidad Moisture Lock and Moisture styling gels. Has anyone tried these? I beleive the gel is CG but not sure about the other products in the Moisture line. Does anyone know?
Thanks so much.

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If you search Living Proof, you will find lots of threads. Here's the longest:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=57387&highlight=Living+Proof
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wild Curls Raquelle Wild Curls Raquelle Posts: 793Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I actually have a sample pack of the shampoo condish and I bought the actual bottle. So I'm going to take a leap and try it tomorrow and post pics in my fotki. My rain date is friday. Unfortunately I must air dry only.
    confused curls
    addicted to henna

Fotki
  • hrgirl314hrgirl314 Posts: 47Registered Users
    I have been using this for 3 days and so far so good. it is starting to get humid again in NYC -- so the real test will be later this afternoon and tomorrow. i did notice that my curl definition was a bit stringy yesterday so today i applies the cream, some loob and then la looks gel. so far so good. some surface frizz but nothing terrible. just wish there was a way to get rid of the surface frizz but haven't found it yet. good luck and keep me posted on your experience.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file