Hummus recipe

heartofcurlsheartofcurls Posts: 215Registered Users
Looking for a really good recipe, because I love this stuff.
Co wash: GTTT Conditioner
Rinse out: G 50:50 or GVPCB
Leave In: GDLI
Gel: KCCC and LA Looks Sport
My HG is Pink Boots!

Comments

• curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    1 16 oz can of chickpeas or garbanzo beans
    3-5 tablespoons lemon juice (depending on taste) 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
    2 cloves garlic, crushed
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    2 tablespoons olive oil

This is what my husband and I have been using for awhile. Some people say you use a 1/4 cup of the liquid from the canned beans but we never do we usually just use water and throw it all into a blender. You can add things like peppers, pine nuts, etc. to change it up. Tahini can be hard to find FYI
  • shorticurlzshorticurlz Posts: 1,056Registered Users
    2 cloves garlic, crushed
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    2 tablespoons olive oil

This is what my husband and I have been using for awhile. Some people say you use a 1/4 cup of the liquid from the canned beans but we never do we usually just use water and throw it all into a blender. You can add things like peppers, pine nuts, etc. to change it up. Tahini can be hard to find FYI

Exactly like my recipe only I add paprika to give it a little kick. You can also add some fresh coriander if you want something different.

PS: don't add the liquid from the canned beans, it is all starch and will give you (and any guests) serious gas.
    Fine, very porous 3a
    Boycotting all brands owned by L'oreal
  • curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    curliMD wrote: »
    2 cloves garlic, crushed
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    2 tablespoons olive oil

Exactly like my recipe only I add paprika to give it a little kick. You can also add some fresh coriander if you want something different.

PS: don't add the liquid from the canned beans, it is all starch and will give you (and any guests) serious gas.

Oh yeah I forgot the paprika yeah we always add that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file