do weird exercise shoes actually work?

bossyhairbossyhair Registered Users Posts: 18
you know, the ones with the big rolly bottom that supposedly work your legs, thighs, and all better? has anyone tried them?
2C, porous, texture fine?
product junkie
:hippy2:

Comments

• murrrcatmurrrcat Registered Users Posts: 9,596
    a girl in my woman's self defense class wears the Reebok easytone kind. (Yes, she does the self defense moves in them:confused2:) Next time I have the class I will be sure to ask her!
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    did you ever ask her?
  • KikapooKikapoo Registered Users Posts: 1,087
    I'm still curious about this! I saw a commercial last night for another style of weird-exercise-shoe by Reebok:

http://www.reebok.com/microsites/easytone_reebok/

They seem a little more conspicuous, and you can also get them in flip-flops! I'm intrigued...
  • StellarCurlsStellarCurls Registered Users Posts: 159 Curl Connoisseur
    I did some research, and from everything I read they are great for toning legs, thighs, and buns because they set you slightly off balance, and your body has to work harder to stay upright. They're also supposed to be good for your posture. I also read that they are for walking, and not running.
    APL 3A
    Medium porosity, medium density, medium thickness
    Current routine: Daily co-washing with Giovanni conditioner (whatever is on sale), styling with Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier, and 1-2x per week cleansing with a Chagrin Valley shampoo bar followed by an ACV rinse

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file