Perfect 10 color

just curlsjust curls Registered Users Posts: 20
delete

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I just posted about using this product and my hair is a mess.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • just curlsjust curls Registered Users Posts: 20
    delete
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I used the conditioner that came in the kit. It was still a frizzy mess. I've been using the Garnier Fructis 3 minute hair masque for the past 2 days and it is helping. I think it has a cone in it, but I don't care as long as its helping.

I've been CG for years and I've never had this problem before. In the past I've only used semi-permanent coloring products that didn't have the peroxide or ammonia. My hair is baby fine and thin, so it is probably more delicate and couldn't take the processing from this product. I also cowashed out the dye. I thought about shampooing, but haven't yet.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file