I Need Help!!!

LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
I tried a different coloring product 2 days ago and my hair is a mess. The color looks fine, but my waves are a lot less and it's a frizzy mess. It looks like I brushed my hair out. I've been conditioning it, but it still looks the same. Do you think my hair is damaged or did the product temporarily change my texture?

I used the Perfect 10 coloring. It's a permanent color. It's suppose to make your hair glossy and shiny. Yea right!

Any ideas what I can do? I've been thinking of doing the ACV rinse, but I'm afraid it may make it worse.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• JLeighsJLeighs Registered Users Posts: 904 Curl Novice
    You could try Nexxus Emergencee --that stuff is a hard protein treatment designed for damaged hair.
    2C/3A, fine, higher porosity.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I put a 3 minute masque on my hair tonight and I'm being very careful not to touch it. I really need to get it back to normal before Monday. I have 3 day weekends, so hopefully I can get it repaired. I was so embarrassed at work for the last 2 days. I'm looking like Roseannadanna.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file