Coloring after Coppola Treatment

DisneyGirlDisneyGirl Posts: 2Registered Users
I know I should have done it before the treatment, but I wasn't thinking and did not. The salon said to wait a week after before coloring. But I thought I saw someone say 2 weeks in one of the threads. Does anyone have any info on how long you have to wait?

Thanks a bunch!

PS...My first wash was yesterday and for the first time in my life I was able to straighten it myself at home. It was a little work, it was straigt, but poofy after drying. But after the flat iron it toned down.

Comments

• PJsMomPJsMom Posts: 173Registered Users
    DisneyGirl wrote: »
    I know I should have done it before the treatment, but I wasn't thinking and did not. The salon said to wait a week after before coloring. But I thought I saw someone say 2 weeks in one of the threads. Does anyone have any info on how long you have to wait?

Thanks a bunch!

PS...My first wash was yesterday and for the first time in my life I was able to straighten it myself at home. It was a little work, it was straigt, but poofy after drying. But after the flat iron it toned down.

The first treatment I got, I had my color done before the treatment and the stylist said that was better, but since I got the treatment redone Friday, she told me I need to wait 2 weeks...and I'm wanting to go darker, so according to my stylist 2 weeks...
    3c/4a

BC - 25 July 2006
  • anniemaeanniemae Posts: 1,702Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I was also told to wait 2 weeks after the treatment to color. Good luck!!
    Hair Type - wavy/curly, fine texture, thin/medium density
    2b-c/F/ii
    :dog:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file