CurlTalk

Duggars named Parents of the Year

M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
:rambo:

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    I guess...if the criteria is gestating and raising as many white female-oppressive christians as you can.
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    :scratch:
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    I guess...if the criteria is gestating and raising as many white female-oppressive christians as you can.

Couldn't have said it better myself. IMO if you have children having their own children....it's time to stop. I would say more but I don't want to piss anyone off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• deedlesdeedles Posts: 2,467Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    curlysue21 wrote: »

Couldn't have said it better myself. IMO if you have children having their own children....it's time to stop. I would say more but I don't want to piss anyone off.

good idea.. I posted something about them and it turned into a mess!!!!! just giving you fair warning...
    :) :) :)
    Liam: 6 years old
    Colin: 3 years old
  • KraytKrayt Posts: 765Registered Users
    Good for them. I can see how they would win that on a national level with much exposure.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    There is nothing questionable about raising your kids to be literal Christian soldiers in the coming religion (race?) war.

Oh, and if you happen to be female and infertile, you are worthless. A woman's job is to be a soldier factory.
  • TK*TK* Posts: 885Registered Users
    Ew, the Duggars.
    I'm "TechKnockout" now.
  • mandyvmandyv Posts: 2,437Registered Users

Do it! :) Who cares if somebody argues with you. HTH can you argue that somebody with this many kids is not a pox on the planet?! LOL And now they're celebrated. We have really lost our mind. Or TV executives have.
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    mandyv wrote: »

Do it! :) Who cares if somebody argues with you. HTH can you argue that somebody with this many kids is not a pox on the planet?! LOL And now they're celebrated. We have really lost our mind. Or TV executives have.

True. Imagine if every fertile woman had 19 children...our planet would be up sh1t's creek without a paddle.

Can you imagine if the Duggars were black or other minority? Would they get any praise at all? I don't think so.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    Can you imagine if the Duggars were black or other minority? Would they get any praise at all? I don't think so.

That's so true. My husband's grandfather is one of 19 children actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users
    wow...thats like me winning the best actor category at the AVN Awards. rediculous.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,250Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Oh gag me. I think I've called them disgusting before and I'll do it again. Disgusting.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html