CurlTalk

Vick chew toy

curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
I was trying to find the whole episode of Dogtown to watch the Michael Vick dogs and found this. I'm not attempting to start a huge debate about the situation....just though it was funny.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.officialvickdogchewtoy.com%2F%3Futm_source%3Dppc%26amp%3Butm_medium%3Dsearch%26amp%3Butm_campaign%3Dbiteback%26amp%3Bgclid%3DCObYyOeh9pwCFR9N5Qodj0wBbw" class="Popup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

Comments

• InissantAngelInissantAngel Posts: 173Registered Users
    These have been out I believe since right after the busted his dog fighting ring.

I bought a few of them for my Amstaffs and they lasted about 2 minutes. *snicker*
    Anyone who lives within their means, suffers from a lack of imagination. ~Oscar Wilde

There are only two ways to do things: right or over.
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    Love it!
  • AG.AG. Posts: 1,519Registered Users
    Are they safe? Do they incite dogs to fight? :lol:

By the way, I love DogTown. They are experts who truly understand canine behavior and know how to rehabilitate a dog (unlike Cesar Millan).

Northern Colombia.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    I think its wonderful they took the time to rehabilitate them. Almost any other place would have put down fighting dogs. I give them so much credit for the work they do.

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    This cracks me up every time...
    mike-vick.jpg
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    This cracks me up every time...
    mike-vick.jpg

:laughing5::laughing5::laughing5::laughing5: