DIY BKT? Help

mhtinkerbellmhtinkerbell Posts: 13Registered Users
Where should I buy? Ebay? Which seller do yall recommend? TIA

Comments

• healthytexthealthytext Posts: 5Registered Users
    I've had good luck with eBay. I purchased QOD Gold from lonestarbeauty*** and La-Brasiliana from easy1b.
  • mhtinkerbellmhtinkerbell Posts: 13Registered Users
    Is either brand superior? Is QOD better in ur opinion?
    I've used QOD Gold twice and La-Brasiliana once so far; I didn't notice any huge difference in results or quality between the two. They both did the job effectively. QOD Gold is very concentrated while La-Brasiliana is more liquid and thus easier to apply.
  • mhtinkerbellmhtinkerbell Posts: 13Registered Users
    Ok thanks so much! I will def post pics when I finally do it...I gotta wait to do it tho cuz i got to get a new flat iron cuz I only have a chi and it says that its not hot enough.
  • lacoloralacolora Posts: 10Registered Users
    I've had good luck with eBay. I purchased QOD Gold from lonestarbeauty*** and La-Brasiliana from easy1b.

Hi:

I tried looking these people up on Ebay but can't find them you don't happen to have a link to there ebay store??

Thanks I'm also interested in purchasing the product.
  • aislinaislin Posts: 864Registered Users
    lacolora wrote: »

Hi:

I tried looking these people up on Ebay but can't find them you don't happen to have a link to there ebay store??

Thanks I'm also interested in purchasing the product.

+ 1
    Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file